Thread: Bailey Madison: Nobody puts Bailey in a corner!lol

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar

Bailey Madison: Nobody puts Bailey in a corner!lol

Companion's Handle: Bailey Madison
    Date of Visit: 4-14-2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?26856-bailyMadison
    City, State: Temple, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo while spooning, LFK, DATY, bbbj, CFS-CG, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $280
    Approximate age of Companion: Young to mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black, straight, long in ponytail
    Smoking Status: Does not smoke as far as I could tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Romanian
    Companion Description: Very short. Maybe 5ft....maybe, has a latina look with her complexion and build....she is an ass mans dream, round and slightly more than her height would dictate but its solid, I literally threw a quarter at it and 5 nickles bounced back. Nice naturals too, maybe a big C cup or small D cup, slight mommy damage but not too bad. Has a little ink but its tastefull in placement as well as artistically.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely. This visit was nearly 2 weeks in the making
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Met Bailey at a local social, after a little chitchat she spent the rest of the night being social, but when our eyes met throughout the night she spoke to me with them....beware these eyes gentleman She will seduce you with them.lol We had made a appointment but RW obligations forced a reschedule. We were both a little nervous being our first visit without a crowd of distractions.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Public Comments:
    Dayum brother.....don't know what you have been eating or drinking but I want some.......lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    Public Comments:
    Nice one sir. She sounds like a fun lady.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    Public Comments:
    How did you guys get verified hobbiest status?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Public Comments:
    Sweet Bro. Invite her to your party man. Hopefully she will grace us with her presence.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Public Comments:
    Heph, thanks for adding to the data base and I yam sure (as Popeye might have said) she will definitely a very positive review. As for the question on "verified hobbyist" status (and thanks for asking) start "getting busy" and posting reviews is one, having verified companions send me vouches is another, and, we are giving long time established hobbyists from elsewhere 90 days' courtesy status here, but again, vouches from the ladies count big time, and --- dang it -- we gotta get the BB commands working again 'cause I like to add boldface, ital and underlines, too. Happy Hobbying all!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.