Thread: Blues in the Night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) Rajah Dodger's Avatar

Crud, it eats line terminators

There must be a way, but I am sure it's WAY down past the end of the list that the OurHome administrators want to deal with right now. Unless the following wacko attempt works: [code] Trust by Rajah Dodger {rdodger@hotmail.com} (c) 2006, 2009 "She *trusts* you." My fraternity brother Greg had just given me the *strangest* request I could imagine. He said his girlfriend wanted to be spanked and she wanted *me* to do it. Now I'm not overly handsome and he'd never taken particular note of me before, so this seemed odd. But a brother is a brother, so I found myself Friday night sitting in Greg's apartment, having a rum and coke and waiting for his girlfriend Elena to tell us she was ready. In a little bit she called out, and Greg ushered me into the back room. Elena was in there, naked, bent over a sofa with her feet wide apart, her brown bottom cheeks glistening with oil or lotion. I could see *everything* from the dark winking rosebud to the swollen pussylips dangling between her spread thighs. I started to back up but Greg was right behind me. "Go on," he urged me, "she *trusts* you." I moved forward, conscious of the erection trapped in my slacks. I flexed my hand, then slapped her right cheek tentatively. "Harder, *please*," she said. My next slap had more meat and sensation to it, and I soon found myself in a regular rhythm, alternating cheeks until Elena was twisting and rocking and my palms hurt. My pants were around my ankles; when did that happen? Greg had one hand around my cock, thumbing the vein under the shaft, his other hand on my bottom pushing me toward Elena's flared rosebud. The sensation inside her squirming ass was incredible; I moaned louder than Elena did. I felt Greg's finger slide into my bottom while I came. He was murmuring, "she likes *company*". / END / [/code]
    Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

Nope. That didn't work either. and... since this isn't likely to then I'll just have to give up for the time being

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Readable

I am looking forward to you making it readable. Good luck.

hey I read it

hey I read it, not bad, not bad at all

Thanks for the nice words. (I'm thanking you as much for the feedback as to see whether line breaks are working now - I see they are working in some other forums.) crossing fingers

thank you (trying an html break here)
    HTML Code:

still hoping for line breaks since they work in other forums.