Thread: Issues were supposedly fixed, but I still can’t post in Coed.

Issues were supposedly fixed, but I still can’t post in Coed.

Maybe a glitch? I still can’t post in New Orleans Coed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD albundy v2.0's Avatar
    I made this account and guess what? Same thing!!! I can post in Texas, Arkansas, etc. But STILL can’t post in New Orleans Coed!

I saw that my name on my original account was changed to Al Bundy, but now I can’t login to that account for some reason.
    Eats Hot Pockets. Bangs Hooers.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Not all issues have been fixed yet, and sometimes more glitches pop up after a prior one is remedied. Technology is great when it works, but when it doesn't, it can be a scenic trial and error road trip on the way to the perfect destination. Drop a line to CK with specifics. (I still can't edit, break paragraphs, use emoticons, insert pics, or change to my happy shamrock green Book Antique size 3 font! Nor am I getting email notifications of messages here. ARGH!!!!!!!)

Verified Hobbyist BCD love2fishfork's Avatar
    I'm able to post in most forums, but can't post in Kansas City coed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I still cannot post in the Vegas WW or Co-Ed.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    You fellows who reported forum posting problems, how is it working for you now? Were you able to get into the desired areas and comment?

My issues resolved, and as time goes on, more gremlin glitches get ironed out. I'm noticing a lot less Internal Server Errors today than have been in weeks!

I still cannot post on a lot of Forums in various state Boards.

The latest example is Mississippi Alerts Forum.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Hey OH2 tech team, I still cannot post in the Mississippi Alert & Co-Ed Forums.

Yo OH2 tech team, I still cannot post in the Vegas WW.

Add the Alabama WW to the list of areas I cannot post in.

BTW, are any of the OH2 tech people even checking in here??

Hello OH2 IT Team??? Add the Tennessee WW and Co-Ed Forums to the list of areas I cannot post in.

Some things haven’t changed. Still can’t post in Vegas WW or Co-Ed.

Can someone with the IT department flip the switch where I can post in all other state Forums???

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Please check my signature for the preferred way to report forum/posting issues

Especially in the many new forums that are under construction.

If it doesn't show, CLICK HERE
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!