Thread: Hidden Comments

Hidden Comments

What are the requirements to be able to view Hidden Comments in Independent Reviews?

Retired Site "Guide"
    You will need Verified Hobbyist status. Have companion(s) you've seen PM/EM ck1942 to vouch for you.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Might expedite validations if companions included links to H2 Hobbyist profiles they are vouching for so that CK won't have to hunt and peck, especially of the provider mistypes a fellow's handle.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I meant IF a provider makes a danged typo. (Oh, I SO want my edit function back!)

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    You will need Verified Hobbyist status. Have companion(s) you've seen PM/EM ck1942 to vouch for you.
    Thanks for the feedback. Looks like I need to make a visit and ask for a favor...lol!

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar

I'm having trouble seeing the "hidden comments" as well. I was having difficulty posting my own review because I wasn't 'validated'. A few providers I knew vouched for me & I was eventually allowed to access the review form. After being able to see use the review form I thought I was validated, but I since I can't see hidden comments I just wanted to know what I was missing. *The message under my name currently reads "Still Looking Around".

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    What if the providers you normally see arent’t members of OH2, or work in spas or are too “shy” to participate in a HB at this time?

Where are the BCD options spelled out, gfejunkie?

Retired Site "Guide"

Verified Hobbyist BCD myprototype's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post

i did this....
    had 2.

still nada..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was verified yesterday and still can't read the hidden contents.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang101 View Post
    are you sure you were verified? it should say so, under your handle.. it does not.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang101 View Post
    Sorry Tang but Chung is right again. If you were verified it would say Verified Hobbyist BCD under your name. It doesn’t. Keep trying.

+1 Chung
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    When we upgrade a profile we tell the member to refresh his/her browser or log out and log in.

Many times an upgrade happens while the member is on line and that browser won't refresh of its own accord.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!