Thread: Hidden messages and Banned?

Hidden messages and Banned?

I’ve looked everywhere on site for answer to why I’m notable to see hidden messages?
    Not even on the dozen reviews I’ve written.
    And when I click on Gallery, it pops up that banned.
    What’s up with this?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Evidently another glitch, as others have told me the same thing. (When I first tried to get on H2 from my mobile, I got a pop-up telling me that my ISP was banned! Just happened once.) Relayed to CK.

Retired Site "Guide"
    The glitches come and the glitches go. No rhyme nor reason to it.
    All I can say is log out and log back in or try again later. I'm sure added traffic has a lot to do with it.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Indeed! Bear in mind, all, that a lot of issues may not have been caught before as nobody was posting, and now we have this sudden influx of huge proportion Gonna take time to work out the bugs. Pest control is on it.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    All of the above and paragraphs and bold face [b]boldface[/] isn't working either.... note that the BB buttons we usually see in any post we try to make are not there either at least in this forum. Tech will check out the issues soon as he finishes his mandatory 8 hours of sleep! I told him to "get busy" too but not sure he had that option with the s.o.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    All of the above and paragraphs and bold face boldface isn't working either.... note that the BB buttons we usually see in any post we try to make are not there either at least in this forum. Tech will check out the issues soon as he finishes his mandatory 8 hours of sleep! I told him to "get busy" too but not sure he had that option with the s.o.

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Well, obviously I somehow did a workaround on the BB issue so [ b ] with the spaces removed [ /b ] will show as boldface when typed properly [ color=green [ /color ] with the spaces removed will show as a color but going back to edit won't embed the edits... gathering info for tech to manage when he gets the emailer issues and password recovery tool back on line hoping I am that the [ hide ] without the spaces [/hide]
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    is working so at least that issue isn't another on the fix list.

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --

hide did work, but not the go back to edit!

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --

And Italia' glitch was resolved via my admin panel.... I think, if you run into the mobile "lock" if you turn phone sideways, landscape, and scoll far enough down in your setting/user pages, you will be able to swap mobile to desk top. btw this is a test of the graph function

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --

paragraph not working either.

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --