Was the Appointment On-Time?? Walkin
    Activities: FBM, L1
    Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: .80
    Approximate age of Companion: 50+
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Older asian lady, short, and slim. Nice brests.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:
    Had a lot of muscle soreness around noon time. I decided it was time to get them rubbed out. I visited this location and was greeted at the door by an older lady who didn't speak much English. She wasn't a stunner, and a lot older than I would normally go for, but I figured at worst a 30 min massage for $40.00 was worth the time. The massage was good, not the best but it did loosen me up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thumbs up

Looks and age are subjective, especially as you get older yourself.

I've gone to Lisa at the foot spa a couple of times and done a 60 when I really, really needed a good massage. She gave an excellent very deep massage and even did a little chiropractic and popped my back. She was really good at identifying problem areas and working them out. She can give a really good massage if she perceives that is why you are there. Either way I think she tries hard to please.

I was there both times because my back and shoulders were sore and I needed some help. I didn't post a review because I didn't think there was anything of interest to this audience. Just a good massage and the basics and I was happy because my back didn't hurt anymore. She was wearing jeans after all.

But thinking back, it seemed like the poor woman was lonely and starved for some affection. In the mornings the place was empty and she would greet you with a warm smile and a nice hug that went on longer than expected. And a couple more like that as you are leaving. So letting you play a little doesn't surprise me.

I've been out of commission with a medical problem for awhile, but am hoping she is still there when I get that out of the way.