Date of Visit: 4/3/2018
    Phone Number: 512-409-6033
    City, State: ATX
    Type of Visit: car
    Activities: Bbbj, ball torture
    Scheduled Length of Visit: until completion
    Donation: .2
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Companion Description: 40s, fluffy, with some rough edges, but a nice smile and kind eyes
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? My expectation was disappointment, and I got it in spades.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? despite her positive reviews before Eccie shut down, I would not recommend her to a friend

Public comments:
    I was in the mood to pick up a street walker, and found myself in the Willow Creek/Oltorf area, when I picked up the unmistakable scent of desperation. Shortly before Eccie shut down, I decided I wanted to find a street walker. I read several reviews, and knew where to go – – I even had a few names of girls I was hoping to find. Melissa was one of these girls, so I was delighted to ask this woman I spotted if she knew a girl named Melissa from Bastrop and have her say: yes; that’s me. I had her hop in.

She gave directions to a spot she knew. I drove to that spot, assessed its safety, and then chose to leave it and find another – –not because it seemed unsafe but because I wanted to have a greater amount of control over the situation, lest someone I didn’t know decide to open my car door uninvited. We pull up in the spot I was comfortable with and she says: OK what are we doing? I said a blowzer. She asked how much I’m looking to spend, and I pull a 20 out of my shirt pocket. For the next five minutes she tries to convince me that I have more money that I want to give her. Instead, I told her that if she did a good job, I would put her on my to-see-again list. She tells me to pull down my pants, as she takes the money and then calls someone from her cell phone and asks if he could come back to her part of town. I can only imagine why she called him right after being handed my cash and safely securing it in her bra. Once her phone call was over and my seat was reclined, she positions herself in the passenger seat and began some high – pressure sucking action. She left the cock for a moment and grabbed the scrotum, in order to facilitate sucking on my balls. I’m not sure why women do this; maybe they think balls are like nipples and respond well to suction, biting, and a squeeze/tug. Ladies, if you’re reading this, it doesn’t work like that! I waved her off the testicles, but the damage was done: what little amount of arousal I had was instantly gone and wouldn’t return. She tried, fruitlessly, to make more magic happen, but we were out of luck.

She told me that I could come see her again in a few days, if I wanted to try again and suggested I take her number. So, I did and tried to connect again several days later, but she wasn’t available when I was. She called me back several days after that, which I didn’t appreciate, and was asking for a “ride,” which I assume is code for money and not to finish what we had started. I requested that she kindly lose my phone number. She hasn’t called back since, so maybe she has.

The takeaway is: don’t suck the balls and don’t call my phone. She is a nice girl but her technique was not my style.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 04-12-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Public Comments:
    Ouch!

For you guys that like the SW scene, I have noticed more girls walking the streets.

Public Comments:
    I am out and about every night for work, and though I've seen a few extra SW out there, I have not seen that many. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction. I have never picked one up, or should I say I have not picked one up in years. I don't really do the SW scene anymore but I get a kick out of driving by and seeing the action. Who knows, maybe one day I might actually pick one up again. But from what I've seen, they are way below the quality that I like, so it's doubtful. Still I like the entertainment of the scene.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    I got to ask, what's the deal with the ten characters bit?
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    For a while, the system would give an error message about needing ten characters in each field of the review. Now, it seems to say at least one character is needed. It is a programming issue. Inserting the words “ten characters” seemed to work for submitting the review, then we had to edit it with what we wanted it to say, BUT the provider name and title weren’t able to be edited after submitting.

The process I now use is to start with the providers name, leaving all the other entries blank, then hit the preview button: this should now show the rest of the fields and a message saying that four other fields are mandatory: title, date of visit, preferred contact method, and public comments. Now, enter those ONLY and submit—even a few placeholders will work. Once the system has accepted these fields, go back in and add the rest of the fields you care to have an entry in and/or delete the ones you don’t.
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 05-12-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming