Thread: Is Your Account FROZEN? ⚠️

Verified Companion Companion Ginger Doll's Avatar

Exclamation Is Your Account FROZEN? ⚠️

I have spoken with several gentleman that I have referred here. They have signed up, but their accounts still lack posting privileges. I hope you guys can read this… Just wanted to let you know what’s going on directly from CK1942!

Also, providers please PM CK1942 with vouches for the gents you have referred.

Be patient! I’m sure they will rectify it as soon as possible! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    ...At the current moment anyone trying to retrieve a password or update an email addy will hit an automatic (autocratic?) emailer issue and that account will be security frozen until an admin unlocks it.

It is happening boardwide simply because the emailer is not set up to handle the current traffic load.

Admin support is unlocking and validating new registrations and existing accounts as quickly as possible, and while it is relatively simplye to validate most companion registrations from existing sources, simply cannot do the same for the gents as well.

So, ladies, please step up to the plate and send ck1942 a pm (or em or text if you have my phone) vouching for gents you know and trust -- especially if you have seen them in the last 90 days or so.

Gents, please do your part, too, and re-create reviews here from elsewhere as best you can (google search may assist) so the ladies have history here.

All of y'all, please let folks you know and trust help find the home2 community so we can help everyone cope with "The Transition" however long it might last.

Love to all y'all from this former Okie who still tears up when he hears the theme from Oklahoma! by Rodgers and Hammerstein.
    Last edited by Ginger Doll; 04-10-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Josey Wales's Avatar
    My account is working now, so things are getting fixed. Thanks for the update Ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
    My account is working now, so things are getting fixed. Thanks for the update Ginger.
    Good to see you made it here and that things are working for you!! :)

New Update from CK1942

IMPORTANT! ATTN: Please go with the flow
    Welcome to those reading this.

Please understand that the system emailer suffering some hiccups and thus NOT responding very well to the large number of new registrations (no completion links going out) and profile address change requests or or password change requests.

All new registrations sre being completed by admin support, which allows posting and reading privileges.

Verified Provider status is set when we can verify companion status elsewhere. emails sre sent to new Companions.

Verified Hobbyist status is set as companion vouches come in.

Your patience is appreciated and tech support is working on the few site issues reported. Also working the emailer issue.

Happy Hobbying to ALL!

Glad to have you on board!

ck1942

Thanks for being patient guys!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Ginger, you are a true sweetheart and thanks for helping folks calm some jitters.

Just woke up a bit ago and one cuppa joe into the morning and keyboarding around the site and, xxx-ing my fingers that the rocking and rolling on the 'net translates into so "rocking! and rolling!" in the RW.

Getting busy will be a big help on both sides of the aisle.

More later.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Gordian Knot of Frozen Accounts

I do believe that I'm in the frozen account dilemma. I finally found a thread that I can post in, this one. How do I get any further?

Quote Originally Posted by arealone View Post
    I do believe that I'm in the frozen account dilemma. I finally found a thread that I can post in, this one. How do I get any further?
    Looks like a vouch from a provider you have seen within the past 90 days is the trick. If any ladies that you have seen are on here, message them. Otherwise it might be time to plan a rendezvous with someone who is. ;)

Still Looking Around
    Still patiently waiting on my verification to go through. I will check back later. Yall have a good day

Still Looking Around
    Still don't have full privelages. I'll try and repost some reviews

Still Looking Around
    I don't either, I posted an one of my last reviews from Eccie, asked a provider to vouch for me, and nothing yet. Oh well.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Still waiting myself!

Registered (Not Verified)
    Still frozen

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Just a reminder:

"Open" posting privileges on home2 are primarily for verified hobbyists and verified companions.

Ditto for "open" reading privileges.

Urgent, it is, for newly registered members to secure verified status asap, explained below:

As a courtesy to the greater community, new registrants have 30 days of primary access; meaning they can read most forums, post in "primary" forums, such as welcome wagons and generally common area forums.

"References" in a new member's account are somewhat useful, to a degree, but, absent a positive confirmation via PM to ck1942 from a verified member, continued primary access will be reduced.

Posting reviews helps, in that the companion may send a confirmation to ck1942 which will verify the reviewer for bcd/ros access.

The site will soon allow limited ros/bcd access to accredited reviewers, meaning ability to read reviews, other hidden content, and access to the hobbyists' "Locker Rooms" but no access to "verified members only" forums, which are being expanded.

Eventually, "window shoppers" will have barely more access to forums and member services (images, albums, PMs, etc.) than an unregistered lurker.

Key to greater access in the home2 community is "gain it; use it or lose it."

Sure hope that help explain, and, to the several gents above who remain "frozen," immediate search of my PMs showed nada.
    Last edited by ck1942; 06-06-2018 at 04:11 AM.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!