Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How is SESTA affecting you guys?

Verified Hobbyist (RIP)

Self policeing

If the po po would realize that these sites are self policeing and thru reviews the under age providers would be revealed. Some how a way of outing pimps should be included.

Verified Companion Companion Brandee69's Avatar
    Very tough right now.....200+ reviews vanished! Gone! Hard to screen men without them freaking out....business has slowed....its pretty tough right now id say

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty tough right now for all of us....especially us providers....no reviews....hard to trust anything right now on both sides.....thank god for regulars....
    Brandeedallas@protonmail.com
    Screening is a must! No exceptions!
    https://onlyfans.com/brandeedallas8
    Follow me on Twitter! Brandeesmith00
    300hr 2hr550 in

It’s going to be rough for a while but things will even back out over time. I think this really hurts the newbies and ladies that weren’t yet established.

Apparently p411 isn’t taking new applications from providers or clients now either. It’s time to show love to your favorites right now ��

Positive Spin

Though the new law has certainly been a damperin the hobby sphere we have to look at a couple things:

1. Major reset to the hobby...a lot of bad blood has tremendously decreased on the public side. Yes there are still those that continue to harass and douche but, we don't have much of that going on especially with the old site trolls.

2. New sites and tools: Twitter has exploded, Switter has become a huge service on bringing a worldwide community.

3. New opportunities: Since the laws passing, I managed to branch out and meet some wonderful and talented ladies that have helped me obtain verified status and p411 oks.

I'm glad I pre screened and chatted with many ladies prior to the old site shutdown. Being prepared hasn't dampen my mood to hobby.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    By the letter of the new laws, they are suppose to combat not only trafficking of minors but trafficking in general. Backpage was definitely a trafficked site and the owner even plead guilty to that fact. If Eccie was not a platform for this trafficking, then they really did not have anything to worry about when it came to SESTA. A little before they shut down, the Eccie staff made the decision to delete all the providers and provider profiles under 21 years old, maybe thinking that ONLY girls under 21 are trafficked, which is ridiculous. Eccie was full of pimps and pimped ladies, so, being the platform for pimps to traffick their flock it was, so was the reason for the owner's to pull the plug before LE did. Unfortunately, the non pimped ladies that were providing to pay their bills, put food on their table or whatever doing it of their own free will were also effected.

Being the strip club guy I am with seeing a FS provider every now and then, the new law affected me very little.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    as the Chinese Foreign Minister Chou Enlai said, when asked by Henry Kissinger in 1972, what effect the French Revolution had.. "it's too soon to know".

ask the question again, at the end of May, and I can give a solid answer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Over the past 2.5 years, I think I posted less than 20 reviews on ECCIE even though I had a lot more encounters. I really only posted when I needed to extend PA. I never had a problem with getting verified. But I’m not sure that will work now. I never saved any numbers so it’s going to be hard to ask for references if the provider has not moved onto this site.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Hi, all, been a wee bit busy, but with the many interesting and informative posts above, thought I would pitch in my solo cent so I can be only half way "right" and preserve the other penny to hedge my better judgment.

First off, we can all, I think agree that there has been a great disturbance in the hobbyverse.

Second, maybe we can all agree that despite all previous...and all yet to come

(lower case is intentional

hobbying has been going on for many centuries and ain't gonna cease merely due to a few new laws in a puritan like country. The P as we know it in other nations is allowed, regulated and in some jurisdictions considered almost a very legal industry.

3) none of us knows the full extent, breadth and effectiveness of the new laws, because those ramifications will be determined in court cases yet to come. BP was not much of a court test, imo, since no arguments, no evidence, no witnesses were ever presented in court. If there was allocution of guilt in front of a judge, not seen by me as yet, nor reported in the commercial media.

(to be continued)

4) can we all agree that imposing increase (and enhanced) security in our neck of the hobby woods is a better thing to have than what has been in effect "back when" meaning barely two weeks ago.

Verified Companion Companion
    I appreciate all of your opinions.

I've noticed that when I receive an email for a potential visit that it NEVER works out. The person won't screen, doesn't have references etc. lots of back and forth emails, time wasted.

Whereas when someone was a member of a board and sent a PM through that board, everything went like clockwork. The boards provide a lot more community and safety than I ever realized and losing some of them has made things really difficult and uncertain.
    Verified hobbyist ask to see my private photo album.
    No emails. Please contact me through P411 or PMs for quickest response and verification.
    https://switter.at/@Lynette
    https://twitter.com/LynetteBBW
    goodgirllynette.wordpress.com

With p411 now not taking anymore new clients or providers, hobbying really just made things interesting.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    With p411 now not taking anymore new clients or providers, hobbying really just made things interesting.
    Yes, it kinda sucks, but there are almost 2000 providers on p411 here is the Dallas-Ft. Worth area alone, so that is plenty, even if you are one of those one and done kind of guys that sees a provider once, then continue to see different ones. I could care less about them not taking on any more new clients. Also, what I have been told is if you let your account lapse, currently, you will not be able to renew.

It was a good thing for me that I had the contact info of the ladies that I wanted to continue to see who were not on p411 and even those that were kicked off Eccie for being under 21. My biggest hobby activity is going to the strip clubs, of which I am a VIP member of many, so there is really not just one I frequent. The new laws seem to have gotten the clubs to have many new applicants!

As to Lynette's statement about the adult boards, yes, they provided a sense of community of like minded people, although there were the trolls that mucked it up good on the boards that had the real time communcation. What I enjoy about this private board is BOTH the men and ladies have to be verified to gain certain privileges. Some people that were on Eccie have changed their handle name, but from what I can tell, the pimps/facilatators and the "ATTABOY" dick clique club has not made it here and taken it over as they did on Eccie. Hopefully, it will stay that way and we can have a safe, enjoyable community here.
    Last edited by Wile E Coyote; 04-23-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DarthVader's Avatar
    Laws are a changing - you've got Facebook in trouble for sell/giving private info. Youtube took away all gun videos to protect their liability. FDA is cracking down a Kratom which isn't yet illegal, because Pharma controls them. Pharma also is trying to kill the vape market because sales of anti smoking aids is down drastically. P411 is out of Canada / Toronto if I remember correctly, so not subject to US laws.

I agree with above - legalize it and regulate it. Keeps them from raises taxes or heaven forbid the internet sales tax nightmare. With it legal then it would be safer I think. Most of the sex trafficking is through the darkweb and good luck tracking that down. I do agree with the reboot sometimes it needs to be done. I've been around since the old ASPD days.

This site does need to have an option for the ladies to put in more information. I like short lady's and it's not a search function that I can find yet. Reviews are helpful but not really required. I tend to like the providers that give a defined picture of their body. There types for all so don't be shy. Helps me choose. I'm to old and busy to learn how to find lady's on Twitter or whatever.
    What the hell am I supposed to write here?
    I like Sci Fi and long walks on the beach.
    I'm just trying to get laid. Sheesh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I will be sticking to ladies I have seen several time before that way I know what to expect.

I might venture to new ladies IF I remember them from other boards. But without posted reviews and limited references it would be tough to see anyone new.

Verified Hobbyist BCD motocrossman's Avatar

New Days Ahead.....

Yes, it does suck, and it is inconvenient, but, anything worth while takes effort.
    I did not keep a listing of names and numbers of my favorite girls and 122 reviews on ECCIE, so I guess I will be looking for new adventures...
    I have seen 2 new ladies this week that I never even heard of, so that is pretty cool I think.
    I am just continuing to learn and post on this new site (New to me), meet new gals, and have some fun...so far so good..!

Happy Hunting Guys,

Moto

Well Wal-Mart closing is good and bad. I loved to come round ( usually messing around lol)
    We are good. Trying to help without to much dealing with the idiots that wanted 50 pics and a donkey show to boot.
    All this and my time ...for 200?

Yea...well..
    The strip clubs are gonna get nailed. Already doing it in nola. Feds in every one.. and the new l.a law says y'all are same as pumps now....all women are victims now there. You ask a stripper for favors...better have your balls ready for the guillotine.. j.s
    Annie
    P.s we got rid of anyone looking under 25..
    And IGNORE THAT YAHOO GROUP.. IT'S OLD.. LOOK AT MY JOIN DATE.. LOL.
    NEWSLETTER IS ON SITE. I'LL FIX SOON AS I FIGURE OUT HOW..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast