I thought I would give everyone an update what I have done over the weekend... Well I written President Trump a letter and posted to twitter, both my facebook pages, switter and instagram. I went and tagged several famous people and of course President Trump, Ted Cruz, Greg Abbott and Justin Amash ( he is against these bills ) and news stations in threads about fosta and sesta.

I received a dm on twitter from a famous person about wanting me to listen to a song. I was like only if you will help us ladies out.... I explained what I needed and guess what....

I woke up today and LeBron James is following me on twitter. I dont know if it will help but I tagged him in every post I have and asked him to read my letter to President Trump.

Maybe this will not stop these two bills but all it takes is one famous person to help make it known it is not right. LeBron James has over 40million followers and plus the other famous people that is now following me.

This is not about human trafficking this is about censoring us.

I do not know if my one voice can help make a difference but I am trying.

Please pray this will help get these bills thrown away....

Have a wonderful day and take care....

Please if you are on twitter go retweet my post and tag someone famous let them know what is going on.

No more skype and that means to me that when my nephew is overseas in the service he will not be able to talk face to face to his family. Skype is being watched. That means millions will no longer have the privacy they deserve to talk to a love one....