Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coffee Shop

Verified Companion Companion Blaze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redleg505 View Post
    Want the "extra big" cup blaze? Or should I roll in the 55gal drum for your coffee?? ;)
    You know it's going to be one of those days when you sleep through 2 alarms 30 mind apart that have 3 snoozes each, then get up go to kitchen and pull out french press and you realize all you have is decaf coffee and no grinder for Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Gedeb NaturalWhole coffee beans!!!!! From DoubleShot coffee company.Then get out the door on time and grandmonsters ask you why your wearing your jammies to school, realizing you have no bra on and big boobs, knowing you have to go to the school nurse and turn in Dr's release for playground. Then stop by ATM to make a deposit only for it to say, deposits currently unavailable, so then go way outta my way to bank, get in line only to be told back up that this line's ATM is out of service, back tracked to McDonald's to get son desired breakfast.It's 9:37 and I feel tired. Might outta gimme that 55 gal drum and grinder!!! How's your morning turning out?
    Its A Blaze! ~~ Natural Redhead ~~
    P411
    Please no reviews at this time, thank you.
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    It's 9:37 and I feel tired. Might outta gimme that 55 gal drum and grinder!!! How's your morning turning out?
    Yikes!!! I'll get the 55gal drum brew started

Perhaps a nice mug of the "Beyond Black" roast found here? Blackriflecoffee.com

Isn't Black Riffle a amvet company? Thought I parussed their site once before..
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Speaking of amvet owned companies, think I'll vape my Hometown Hero out of Austin,, Witch Doctor. A local T-Town e-liq company is Revs. If anyone has any other suggestions for amvet owned e-liq companies let me know!
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Isn't Black Riffle a amvet company? Thought I parussed their site once before..
    Yes, they are Vet Owned/Vet supporting... and they have a damn good product with great customer service.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I drink their "just black". Its amazing and if you need to water it down with cream and sugar, well youre just not an adult and should stick to your sippie cup. Redleg do you still have fond memories of field chow "coffee"?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As far as vape juice goes, im very fond of "bullfrog" from MMV mix master vapes. I use the el reno store... bullfrog is like a rich yellow cake mixed with mountain dew and i LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by Oklaticklelover View Post
    I drink their "just black". Its amazing and if you need to water it down with cream and sugar, well youre just not an adult and should stick to your sippie cup. Redleg do you still have fond memories of field chow "coffee"?
    I still remember the days when each artillery battery had its own Mess Section, and on a 4 day field training exercise, the mess section started making coffee the first day and just kept adding more coffee grounds and more water as the days passed. 2am on day 4, i'd nudge Chief of Smoke and say..."Let's head up to the Mess Truck and cut us a hunk of coffee" That stuff would pin your eyes open for you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    Lights on good morning....Some of you were missed on the list (not intentional)And a couple of you received provider status instead of BCD, not intentional either. .Their are some hiccups..I see all the messages in my inbox..Let me drink this cup of coffee and turn my list in around 11am.. BTW grovere we know your real.. and if you want to go back to your original handle that is feasible tok. Makes it so much easier. You gents built up good reputation.. why would you want to change your name? Not my business, I understand the need for discreetness. I don't even think that's a damn word.. Let me drink my coffee so I can come alive..Hints the reason I've never done early am appointments..More coffee please
    How would I go about changing my profile name then? I looked around in the settings but haven't found anything yet

Quote Originally Posted by Gep8989 View Post
    How would I go about changing my profile name then? I looked around in the settings but haven't found anything yet
    Send a PM to support@ourhome2.net and ask for your account name to be changed.

Thats sounds yummy. I was craving Liquid State coney cake earlier but couldn't remember if I had any new GT4 coils for Baby Beast or NRG? I love the bland plain yellow cake kinda taste it has on those coils. I put it in my Tobecco tanks and the full profile comes out on it,, then its just okay. My Cleito 120 is just too hot, my Blazer Pro is a beast like me, but only certain juices do ok in it. mostly run a dual coil RDA which blows through clouds... I think I want a single Nudge and nano wasp and most definitely I want a blue Drop. Please share more suggestions on liquid, What is your normal flavor profile?
    P411
    Massage & Reg Session

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar

Well...

Turned on the Lights and BAM.... just like that, Slid Right under Blaze on this Wednesday Morning.... HAPPY FAWKIN HUMP DAY!!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) PinkFloyd's Avatar

Cool

Hey Redd, since retiring I have trouble keeping up with what day of the week it is - Thanks for reminding me. It is a very strange feeling to never get ready for work.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Good Morning Fawkers !!!!
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Good Morning all... just sitting here sipping my mug of coffee, reading the boards, and waiting for the sun to appear over the horizon. Looks like its going to be a great "Hump" Day.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast