Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coffee Shop

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jugglover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Lol. As I was reading your post about needing whip creme,I was at the waffle bar at my hotel squirting redi whip on belgium waffle....naughty thoughts coming into my head now..lol
    5 minutes prior the guy cooking in the back was adding his secret ingredient to your waffle batter.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Lol....ewwwww

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bahahahahaha.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    Lmao. Eccie has to temporarily go offline for Good Old Redd to get out and post, lol..

Ohhhh. You Caught That Did Ya?!? Lol
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    You know Redd, since I never been updated with your new number, my drives to Tulsa are not as entertaining as they use to be....but you never gave me the new number so I just sit over here trying to be all discrete and shit....I don't know, maybe I am the reason why you changed it.... lol All of those random pics of me drinking Red Bull....
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by redleg505 View Post
    Long legs and big boobs....so he's tied up with yet another stripper??? ;-)
    PF with strippers, what in the world are y’all thinkin lmoao. Who’d thunk it :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    You know Redd, since I never been updated with your new number, my drives to Tulsa are not as entertaining as they use to be....but you never gave me the new number so I just sit over here trying to be all discrete and shit....I don't know, maybe I am the reason why you changed it.... lol All of those random pics of me drinking Red Bull....

Now YOU know, YOU are not the reason my number changed! Lol Those were definitely some entertaining conversations on your Turnpike Trips!! Shoot me a PM I’ll give you my number! I don’t need you sitting over there being all discreet and Shit!!!!! Maybe I could let you drink MY REDD BULL!!! <Wicked Grin>
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok. I just swept the cobwebs up, dusted the bar area, emptied the trash cans and mopped the floor in the coffee shop. I was just about to give up hope until I found several cover wrappers layin around, at least somebody had some fun in here. Just opened a new bottle of Jack D. Look out lips, watch out tongue, ready set go, here it comes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Reallyolddudenow View Post
    Ok. I just swept the cobwebs up, dusted the bar area, emptied the trash cans and mopped the floor in the coffee shop. I was just about to give up hope until I found several cover wrappers layin around, at least somebody had some fun in here. Just opened a new bottle of Jack D. Look out lips, watch out tongue, ready set go, here it comes lol.
    Well since your pouring,... make mine a double. Because today I’m really gonna need it to get by.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    The Coffee Shop has added a full bar?
    I'll stop in more often.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugglover View Post
    Well since your pouring,... make mine a double. Because today I’m really gonna need it to get by.
    Can my double be 'On the rocks', please?..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Family just arrived from out of state. I'm going to need to fifths of Jack Daniels with my coffee please. Hold the coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by evolvedr79 View Post
    Family just arrived from out of state. I'm going to need to fifths of Jack Daniels with my coffee please. Hold the coffee.
    My drinks have gone from the coke having a shot of whiskey, to now having a shot of coke in a glass of whiskey. Lol. I’m in the same boat as you today.

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    I picked up a few adult beverages today.... we all need to support our local liqueur stores... ami'right?

A case of Victoria beer, smirnoff peppermint twist, and a bottle of sparkling wine. I don't remember the name, I picked it for the fancy bottle and the adventure of trying something new. A gentleman in front of me in line at the register saw my bottle on the counter and made a remark that I had expensive taste. I was like "Uh oh, how much is it? I didn't even look...." He looked at the tag and said 19 bucks... I was like "Ohhhh ok, cool, that's not bad... I thought you were going to say something like 50 bucks or something..." He said that's high for him. Hmmm... who would buy cheap champagne? Actually, $19 is low on the scale... and I have had some decent tasting stuff that is beneath that, but don't go too low! Goodness gracious!

I'll add my bottles to the bar, everyone is welcome to partake!
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks ST. I’ll partake of a bit of the wine. Cheers and Merry Christmas to all.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast