Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coffee Shop

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Two replies:
    1. Yeah; but just once.
    2. Actually, don't worry about it. The concept has been debunked. Someone set up a room of furniture and had four different feng shui experts take their reading and do their thing. As you've probably surmised, they got four different answers. One more eastern mystic practice reduced to mystical crap.

Registered Male (Not Verified) PinkFloyd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    Two replies:
    1. Yeah; but just once.
    2. Actually, don't worry about it. The concept has been debunked. Someone set up a room of furniture and had four different feng shui experts take their reading and do their thing. As you've probably surmised, they got four different answers. One more eastern mystic practice reduced to mystical crap.
    I use geometric logic.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Pink, I know it really is none of my business, but I have always thought of you as a friend, so I am going to ask you....
    Now that you have a fresh start, can you please, please, please stay away from strippers? And anyone with a drug problem. That's it. I don't think it's asking for much.

Cool

Oh Suzanna, a recent meeting with an old very respected friend kind of opened my eyes to the fact that you can't fix drug addiction. Only the person involved can do anything about it. Like me, he tried to fix someone and it is a bust, and everybody thought things were going good for him. When you see someone else in the same boat as you it makes you think. It is easy to fall into rescue mode, especially when an addict is beautiful and a consistent liar. I will admit I was addicted to her. The first time I saw her I nearly fell out of my chair - she is that pretty. A small part of the reason I moved back to Florida was to put 1400 miles between us. I actually had 2 go arounds with addicts. The first was the sexiest woman I had ever had contact with, but she became addicted. She was actually easier to get rid of than the 2nd. She let me put her on a bus to Florida to go live with her mother, and that was basically the end of that, although we are friends on Facebook we rarely talk. The second one was my albatross. Away from drugs our personalities clicked and we even lived together. I ended up throwing her out over the drugs, but she still hung around. I am 100% against drugs, and I now know there is nothing I can do to help an addict. My first wife also had a drug problem although I didn't know it at the time. She was also knock out beautiful, and still is at 71. That is where I lived the past year and a half. She has been clean for 30-40 years now. We have been friends for 50 years, and she is a retired social worker. I thought I could duplicate the success she has had, but the other women didn't have the strength of character she has. Only the addict can help themselves.

I should add that she was not the only reason I moved back to Florida. I have been planning this move since 2006, but I had to wait until I retired again. I have 2 daughters in Florida. I moved into a union sponsored complex, and it is nearly utopia - safe, clean, and away from the trash I saw in OKC. In addition to this being my plan all along it ended up being an escape route for me.
    Last edited by PinkFloyd; 05-07-2018 at 06:15 AM.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still Looking Around
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post
    So basically I need to hire a mystic to move my furniture. LOL
    If I remember my Feng Shui correctly, it's simple: all you have to do is avoid the poison darts.

Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    I wonder if I can get laid this week.
    I doubt that's really difficult for you
    Last edited by Erogath; 05-07-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Lol. I suppose not especially since I only like to go OUT and not IN and I expect a glass of crown and I feEl $$ is sufficient since I'm hanging out at your place not mine...

Makes me feel safer.... Not here to get rich, just pay the bills and be a stay at home mom..

It's better to be safe than sorry and I have always said not all money is good money..
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

You're cool, not to mention sexy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    Lol. I suppose not especially since I only like to go OUT and not IN and I expect a glass of crown and I feEl $$ is sufficient since I'm hanging out at your place not mine...

Makes me feel safer.... Not here to get rich, just pay the bills and be a stay at home mom..

It's better to be safe than sorry and I have always said not all money is good money..
    Very Interesting!!! HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    Very Interesting!!! HAPPY TITTY TUESDAY!
    Well.... If you say so! Here's mine!! C'mon ladies....It IS Tuesday!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Me getting dressed

OrangGetting Dressed.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post
    Me getting dressed

OrangGetting Dressed.jpg
    How the bleep did you get my picture PF? ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar

Ed Highlight....

YOU FAWKER.... You have me SKARRRRRED to wish the Community a HAPPY FAWKIN HUMP DAY.... my Eyes would be 4ever scared with a Hump Day Pic Of YOU!!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd Rozay View Post
    YOU FAWKER.... You have me SKARRRRRED to wish the Community a HAPPY FAWKIN HUMP DAY.... my Eyes would be 4ever scared with a Hump Day Pic Of YOU!!!!
    No worries - I won't be posting anymore naked photos. It seems to scare the ladies away....too.

Good Morning

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    Good Morning
    Good morning beautiful, pull up a chair and let us pour you a cup. How do you take your coffee?

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast