Thread: Hello everyone!! New to site AubreyHTX

Verified Companion Companion

Hello everyone!! New to site AubreyHTX

Hey everyone! I’m so happy to have found this site! Looking forward to making safe connections ;)

Quote Originally Posted by AubreyHTX View Post
    Hey everyone! I’m so happy to have found this site! Looking forward to making safe connections ;)

Any Pics Lovely........................??

Welcome!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slicktouch's Avatar
    She's a hot looking redhead GFE Spinner on the West side. She evidently prefers contact thru P411 (AubreyHTX (P217134)) requiring at least 2 OK's before approval. Not sure why because she has some great reviews on ECCIE, but no profile.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Welcome...
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Aubrey. A whole lot more information would help like pics., location of incall, menu, donations, anything, something!.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome!
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I got excited because I thought she was back on the site. This thread is over a year old. Does she see men that arent on P411?

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicktouch View Post
    She's a hot looking redhead GFE Spinner on the West side. She evidently prefers contact thru P411 (AubreyHTX (P217134)) requiring at least 2 OK's before approval. Not sure why because she has some great reviews on ECCIE, but no profile.

Whyyy would you bump a year old Thread Slicktouch.......................???????? The last comment was made by yours truly back on 4/2018....................

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Yep, this introduction is long outdated, nor should fellows be reviewing, promoting, or speaking FOR companions and how they wish to be contacted in the WW. The lady may do so herself via ads and her profile, but has evidently chosen not to for reasons of her own, so we should respect that.

Thread closed. -- FIH/staff