Date of Visit: 7-2-17
Preferred Method of Contact: Screening form her website
Phone Number: Provider will give after screening
Email Address: sarahrenee22769@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Sarah-Renee.com
City, State: Pensacola, Florida
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes almost to the min
Activities: cock worship, kind of bbbj, (must read to find out) russian, mish, tease and denial HJ, Milk the prostate DATY, body worship tit worship
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hrs
Donation: 400
Approximate age of Companion: 48
Hair Color and Length: Strawberry Blound, redish more or less below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-smoking as far as I could tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White/ caucasian
Companion Description: Laid back, easy to talk to, very nice, put you at ease type of lady till the fun starts. Then she conforms to what ever is needed!!! tits, BIG did not really see much else, look at her website, pics as true as you can get. not bbw but curves that are great for holding on to.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? By far exceeded any that I had
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes unequivocally

Public comments:
Ok so This is my first review, hope you like it and with anyone YMMV. Also I'm using an iPhone to type this. Look over any mistakes please. I see and ad for a chick from Kansas, kind of reddish hair thinking thats nice wonder if its worth a try, I tell a friend of mine (that's also a provider) about her and she tells me to go for it. I hesitate pulling the trigger but i guess i have a thing for red heads, who know, so i PM her and she tells me to fill out her screening form on her web site I take care of it and bam 45 mins later i'm clear to see her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.