Companion's Handle: *.EnticingOrchids.*
Date of Visit: 11-28
Preferred Method of Contact: eccie, p411, or her website, then phone after screening
Phone Number: will provide after screening
Email Address: Enticing.Orchids.8220@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=309591, http://www.preferred411.com/Provider...cfm?cid=199764
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: great convo, kissing, lfk, dfk, mutual touching and licking, **bbbj**, cg, etc.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr.
Donation: $$ special
Approximate age of Companion: 28
Hair Color and Length: short black and curly
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: mixed
Companion Description: very friendly, intelligent, fantastic eyes, breasts that need further examination on my part, very nice body, tattoes non-distracting( a little like suicide-girl type), 6'0", 155 lbs.( profile says this. must be because how tall she is, I would guess a lot less.)
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? definitely

Public comments:
Well another one thanks to socials and friends recommendations. some of my best finds are found this way.

I remember when she first came on this board and first time I saw her at a social gathering.

I like lots of types, but like pretty much everyone else I have certain tastes. As my reviews show... White or hispanic, all hair types with special fondness for redheads, different ages(mostly 20s or 30s), I'm short so usually not really tall, not overly fond of tattoes, breasts and body type just depend on the woman, like friendly intelligent women.

E.O. is a very friendly, intelligent, beautiful woman with great tcb and bcd.

E.O. is also... light skinned, mixed ( AA and european), with non-distracting tattoes, 6'0", suicide girl type, with changing hair colors and styles.

My first impression from board and first sighting(I didn't speak with her) at a social gathering was she was not my type.. too tall, I'm not really attracted to AA( although she is very light skinned)**exceptions halle berry**, a little too suicide girl type for me, and like several other providers more into doggie style and her great ass(not greek)( not my interest really, I like looking a woman in the eye while playing)

Besides AA not being my preference, have had not the best luck with AA providers, strippers, etc. in the past. Almost saw another SA light skinned AA provider last year but schedules didn't match.

Well several socials later, and finding out she has great personality, different looks(hair color and style), and from her clothing and pics a great body, some friends recommending her and talking with her, I realized I was wrong. I then thought I lost my chance when she raised her rates, because $$ was fine, but wasn't sure about $$.50. I then saw she had a special and I was actually in town and took a chance to see if we could meet.

The session after connecting

I texted her and asked if she available and responded quickly. We set a time, got details out of the way ( great tcb)
everything went smooth and easy( and I'm not the best at directions)

She opened the door and I knew I made the right decision. She is very friendly, fun to talk with, sexy and puts you at ease. Like usual for me, I asked to use shower and she offered different shampoos. After that, we talked and went into bedroom to play.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.