Thread: Zena (Redtable girls): A Great time with Zena at Redtablegirls

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Zena (Redtable girls): A Great time with Zena at Redtablegirls

Companion's Handle: Zena (Redtable girls)
    Date of Visit: 10/7/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: via website to begin
    Phone Number: She can give it out or the main contact site
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....ed-Table-Girls
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Table rub, some mutual touch, under the table bbbj, more bbbjtc, CCG and Mish.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black to butt
    Smoking Status: Could not tell, do not think so.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina...it is latina and not Persian though she could pass for both
    Companion Description: Tiny. Bio indicates 5' 4'' 120 with 34 C cups. I am not a good judge by any means but I would say smaller on all accounts. That said, she is very pretty, toned, and fit. Firm thighs and a nice tight behind
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh yes

Public comments:
    Contacted Zena through OH2 PM to redtablegirls to be approved. I did this rather early so I did not miss out. Approval came rather quickly and was informed to contact Zena via her cell number. Her and Kennedy have the same number. Since i did reference Zena I assume I was communicating with her from then on. Was instructed to contact closer to the session, which I did. Communications early seemed rather business like but improved as the time grew closer. The locale as described in earlier posts is out of the way, in a rather rural location, but very easy to get to due to good directions. I felt completely safe. I was the first client to arrive at the house but did hear another arrive during our session. Several girls are available. When I was leaving I did see another girl arrive......I believe there are several beautiful options from what I saw and more than likely will repeat. The rub was nice, the "table" was great and it is worth the experience. I can't speak for all the girls but Zena sure was worth the visit that is why i posted in the Indy section...at least I think I did. One cannot go wrong with her. This place does not seem to be a studio or parlor but rather a collection of providers.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-10-2019 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Profile link added & report relocated to Agency Reviews as contact made through agency & provider has no individual account.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Been there twice. I like the idea of one massaging your back while the other goes below the table. Kennedy gives a good massage