Thread: Love is ...

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Love is ...

Women keep saying men only think with their eyes (etc.), and now I understand that we should not trust them, the following is an excellent example that men can really see the inner beauty!!??
    through a Golfer's eye

This guy is Alvaro Alfonso de Miranda Neto, a professional golfer:

He was married to --- this woman.

Her name is Cibele Dorsa. She is a Brazilian swimsuit, Victoria's Secret, and Playboy model.

He divorced her because he fell in love with this woman:

These two are very happily married right now.

Some people argue that love is blind. This story clearly proves it....It proves that men are capable of real love—truly seeing a person's inner beauty, and not basing their decisions solely on looks.

Oh, and by the way... The new girl is Athina Onassis.

She's worth 12 billion dollars.

Love stories like this kinda bring a tear to your eye, don't they? And so many women think men are only interested in sex……….. Shame on you!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

San Antonio, some surrounding areas(Austin)
    I just looked up these two women. Not certain if there's pics on this story here but I'm suure there are. So yes I totally get it. Also, I looked like a girly girl when I met my husband, and shortly after I shaved my head and had a mohawk. I look like a full blown butch and he doesn't care at all. I also have seen some gents that absolutely love my hair now than they did before. Men are capable of real love.
    Here y'all go the NEW PARTY LINE (830) 420-6484.
    ⚫️Include handle when you reach out via txt 😘
    ⚫️Please have references that will vouch for you ready when reaching out to me.
    ⚫️Safety, being discrete, and respect are greatly appreciated.
    Ask me about my summer specials.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Women keep saying men only think with their eyes (etc.), and now I understand that we should not trust them, the following is an excellent example that men can really see the inner beauty!!??
    through a Golfer's eye

This guy is Alvaro Alfonso de Miranda Neto, a professional golfer:

He was married to --- this woman.

Her name is Cibele Dorsa. She is a Brazilian swimsuit, Victoria's Secret, and Playboy model.

He divorced her because he fell in love with this woman:

These two are very happily married right now.

Some people argue that love is blind. This story clearly proves it....It proves that men are capable of real love—truly seeing a person's inner beauty, and not basing their decisions solely on looks.

Oh, and by the way... The new girl is Athina Onassis.

She's worth 12 billion dollars.

Love stories like this kinda bring a tear to your eye, don't they? And so many women think men are only interested in sex……….. Shame on you!
    Yeah, shame on them!! Lol
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    According to this they got divorced a couple of years ago after 11 years of marriage.

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty...neto-separate/

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    He is a professional golfer alright. Swinging his club for a big prize in this World Competition.

Or he just loved her for her name. Onasis does sound better then Dorsa. Just look: Alvaro Alfonso de Miranda Neto Onassis or Alvaro Alfonso de Miranda Dorso-Neto. Sounds like Alfonso did Miranda and Torso Neto.

Girls like wieners. Ups, Winners.

I really do hope, that guys are only interested in sex.

++++Love stories like this kinda bring a tear to your eye, don't they? And so many women think men are only interested in sex……….. Shame on you!+++++
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141