Thread: hey fellas in the DFW AREA

Verified Companion Companion

hey fellas in the DFW AREA

HEY FELLAS
    I AM KIANNA PLEASURE!!!!
    originally an ASPD provider, after it was closed I found a provider home at ECCIE!!!
    I have been there since 2009, but recently I am not comfortable at my provider home any more!!!Due to all the strippers posing as providers and the pimp entertainment groups, I feel like my home is easily compared to an extension of craigslist...... I remember when discretion and respect were once valued in the hobby !!! I guess that was when we were more like a secret society and now the hobby is becoming like a public spectical!!!!! Just my opinion!!! I am deciding to switch boards and hope that I will find peace of mind here and will be able to do what I love to do so much , PLEASURE DESERVING GENTLEMEN OF LEISURE!!!!! Currently a student working on my BA in psychology, I am also a provider of many talents !!! I offer basic GFE, PSE sessoins and am well reviewed!! I am also an RMT SPECIALIZING IN DEEP TISSUE... Known for my great oral skills I was nicknamed the HEADMASTER many years ago !!! Available on short notice or via appointment you can call text or email!!! I will treat you like the king that you are or if you are into fetishes ...like i am maybe the boy bitch you wanna be !!!! For fetishes please pm me and dont hesitate to be discriptive!! I am easy going , down to earth and very easy to talk to !!! I look for ward to meeting you fellas here on what I would like to become my new provider home !!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FELLAS AND PERVS!!!!! SEE YA SOON !!!

:p:p:p

Retired Companion

Welcome to Our home..

My name is Dezirie..Welcome to ourhome2 and hope to meet...

Verified Hobbyist (RIP)

Welcome pretty lady

I am so happy some one from DFW has posted here on the site. I checked your site on ECCIE for your pictures. The gallery here allows more explicit pictures. I hope you find the ladies and gents here to your liking.

Retired Companion

explicit???

Quote Originally Posted by tucson View Post
    I am so happy some one from DFW has posted here on the site. I checked your site on ECCIE for your pictures. The gallery here allows more explicit pictures. I hope you find the ladies and gents here to your liking.
    What kind of word is that..Can I use that word to describe my pics??I kinda Like "taint pics" It does describe my pics better..Sorry just me...explicit..Wow I like saying that and writing it...Ohhh!!!Just me being me...Dezirie

Verified Hobbyist (RIP)

You being you

You keep on keeping on. You being you is a good thing.