Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello lovers

Red face Hello lovers

I'm excited to make Houston a regular tour stop.

I have just noticed a few things and maybe some of you sexy locals can help me out.

As a traveling girl it's hard to justify a trip without having pre-bookings. Pre-booking a date with me allows me to focus on you 100% without distractions of screening others and having to juggle all of the behind the scene business owner responsibilities that come along with touring.

I have had plenty of people over the past year tell me to save their number for when I decide to make a trip. So I have stayed in contact.

However, when its go time.....crickets. Then the day after I'm scheduled to come home I get flooded with messages of gents wanting to book. Its happened twice.

If you want quality traveling ladies to visit. You have to be the quality gentleman.

It takes time and money booking upscale places and making sure we have everything we need. I'm not the type of provider that just hops in my car and leaves. I have to plan my trips out due to owning a seperate business out of here.

Guys complain about ladies asking for deposits but I'm understanding now why its come to this.

Guys do you get nervous and back out?

Ladies pointers to get Houston guys to follow through?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar
    I'll speak for the guys who are professionally employed. My work and life schedule are fluid so I personally would never prebook an appointment unless I have plans where I have my own room and an open schedule(ie..going to an Astros game and staying downtown to party). I have had conversations with travelling providers and it can be a coinflip as to how successful a trip can be. I doubt it is a nervous issue with most guys, just changes in schedule that prevent them from being able to attend, or in some cases, maybe double booking to hedge a ghost or NCNS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyshackleford112 View Post
    I'll speak for the guys who are professionally employed. My work and life schedule are fluid so I personally would never prebook an appointment unless I have plans where I have my own room and an open schedule(ie..going to an Astros game and staying downtown to party). I have had conversations with travelling providers and it can be a coinflip as to how successful a trip can be. I doubt it is a nervous issue with most guys, just changes in schedule that prevent them from being able to attend, or in some cases, maybe double booking to hedge a ghost or NCNS.
    +1000
    You never know what can happen between the time they book and “GO TIME”. Me for example. I’m single and I pretty much know to a certain extent what my plans are in the future. So booking on MOST occasions can be OK. But it’s rare for me not to make a scheduled appointment. And then some guys are idiots and forget what they planned or not organized enough to be responsible for their schedules.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agreed... most professionals that women who consider themselves elite need to understand that schedules change...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It sounds like you’re expecting the men to be sitting around waiting for you to respond, and assuming they can all drop what they’re doing to see you. I know it’s hard for me to pre book (especially on a dime like that) because I have a SO, a job, and other obligations outside of those two. I understand it can be frustrating, but at the same time, I don’t think it’s right to insinuate this being an us problem.

Hottie,
    Good luck Beautiful.

OP, it seems you are from Austin. I usually make the trip the opposite way, from Houston to Austin.

The first thing I can tell you is, never count on anyone who says "save my number". It's like when you're dating and a guy says, "I'll call you." It means nothing.

They may come through, they may not, but never count on it cause a lot can happen between the time you last saw them. They may have a new ATF, their tastes may have changed. They may have lost their job since they last saw you. They may have been religiously reborn. Who knows?

I have found that placing ads in advance of my trip MAY be helpful in landing a prebooking, but don't count on it.

You may not like the advice I have to give, but it's the best way I found making the Austin to Houston trip work, since the driving distance is shorter than most. Literally wait til you get into the car and then place a shit ton of ads that you will be there in a few hours. Lots of men are willing and able to plan for the next few hours and responses will come in. This will tell you what area of town to go to. Get the room once you arrive, this way you won't waste money on the room cause you got someone to book a few hours ago and you know what area to go to. If you book a room far in advance, you take the chance of wasting money on a room you won't need for men who don't show up and NEVER get a room that is non-refundable.

If no one books as you are coming into town (which has never happened), you can either hang out for a few hours and grab a bite to eat (but don't waste your money on a room yet), catch a show and wait for a booking, or you can just turn around and go home. The drive is short enough.

And yes, every time I go home from a trip I get tons of guys, even a week after I leave, asking me to book in Austin. It's annoying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I really like planning ahead. I book only two dates per month, so they must be special. My next date is next Wednesday, and it’s been on my calendar since January 21.

I book ahead, mark my calendar, and nothing can get in the way. Only an illness or death in the family can cause me to cancel, and that hasn’t happened.

On the other hand, I have booked dates with traveling women who cancelled on me, so I book only local women now. That’s what Keep Austin Weird is all about, shopping local.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I am lucky that I have a list of great repeats in most cities I visit and they prebook me fast....

I wish ya the best of luck....and have naughty fun!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Retired Companion

Lightbulb bros before ****

Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    I have had plenty of people over the past year tell me to save their number for when I decide to make a trip. So I have stayed in contact.
    try doing a newsletter with your tour dates, pics, etc.

enable a newsletter sign-up form on your website and get clients to sign up with their email address & city

take note of where you're getting the most interest from for potential tour areas...

Quote Originally Posted by Utrhottie View Post
    It takes time and money booking upscale places and making sure we have everything we need. I'm not the type of provider that just hops in my car and leaves. I have to plan my trips out due to owning a seperate business out of here.

Guys complain about ladies asking for deposits but I'm understanding now why its come to this.

Guys do you get nervous and back out?

Ladies pointers to get Houston guys to follow through?
    they'll either follow thru or they won't

based on the negative responses, most board bros don't care since their obligations are more important than ours

best to advertise elsewhere where clients are more likely to respect your hustle and don't mind to prebook

I'll speak for the guys who are professionally employed and are board bros. My work and life schedule are fluid so I personally would never prebook an appointment unless I have plans where I have my own room and an open schedule(ie..going to an Astros game and staying downtown to party). I have had conversations with travelling providers and it can be a coinflip as to how successful a trip can be. I doubt it is a nervous issue with most guys, just changes in schedule that prevent them from being able to attend, or in some cases, maybe double booking to hedge a ghost or NCNS.
    red ink

Quote Originally Posted by Asapbeard View Post
    It sounds like you’re expecting the men to be sitting around waiting for you to respond, and assuming they can all drop what they’re doing to see you. I know it’s hard for me to pre book (especially on a dime like that) because I have a SO, a job, and other obligations outside of those two.
    it sounds like you took OP's message to heart lolol

Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    If no one books as you are coming into town (which has never happened), you can either hang out for a few hours and grab a bite to eat (but don't waste your money on a room yet), catch a show and wait for a booking, or you can just turn around and go home. The drive is short enough.
    OP owns another business outside of this, so planned prebooked encounters fits their schedule best tho

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I book ahead, mark my calendar, and nothing can get in the way. Only an illness or death in the family can cause me to cancel, and that hasn’t happened.
    this is refreshing

!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

enable a newsletter sign-up form on your website and get clients to sign up with their email address & city

take note of where you're getting the most interest from for potential tour areas...

based on the negative responses, most board bros don't care since their obligations are more important than ours

best to advertise elsewhere where clients are more likely to respect your hustle and don't mind to prebook

red ink

OP owns another business outside of this, so planned prebooked encounters fits their schedule best tho

this is refreshing

!

Believe it or not, I understood exactly what OP said. And also, if you for some reason you believe I have no other obligations and my life revolves this hobby, you are mistaken, which is why I took the time to post what works best for me over the years of making the Houston/Austin trek, so as not to waste time or money.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar
    Yeah! You tell her Katie...and WTF is a board bro?...like a friend made of wood?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

red ink

this is refreshing

!

I didn’t, I was responding to the thread, just like everyone else on here.

I also saw the stupid “their obligations are more important than ours” comment that makes no sense. So should your obligations be more important than mine? I see people when BOTH of our schedules work since there is two people seeing each other. I don’t expect anyone to just drop their life for me, as you seem to think is ok.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Houston has always seemed to be 3 days behind (from my experience). Post regular ads 3 days in advance, for the times you aren't prebooked lots of day before or a few hours before appointment and there is plenty of time to fill in for play. Just make sure you are posting everywhere you would ordinarily post for 3 days prior and you will do fine.

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Guest Companion
    Yeah! You tell her Katie...and WTF is a board bro?...like a friend made of wood?
    Haha. A friend made of wood. At least they won't talk shit. Lol
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast