Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An impish Slave... a Naughty mind... and a Mischievous SPIRIT!!:)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

So great to meet you SG

You may not remember meeting me, SG, but a fellow hobbyist was kind enough to perform introductions to your lovely self and Luscious Leo. No doubt you can't remember all the horny....excuse me, admiring men you met last night but I was enchanted.

And you didn't seem shy at all. And I bet you're not shy BCD, are you? Hope to find that out first hand some day.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

Red face Your place or mine? Lol....;)

Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    I, on the other hand prefer the anonymity of sitting quietly in a corner and watching everyone and everything around me.

You young lady are much too modest, with your gorgeous choice of hair color, and bewitching face, you couldn't enter a room unnoticed even if Queen Elizabeth were already in attendance.

You are the flame, we the simple moths that must circle closer to the warmth and beauty until burned by our own desires.

Geez, we oughta just get a room.

Your ever attentive puppy dogg.
    Sir Doglegg...

Well, you have ONCE AGAIN rendered me SPEECHLESS!! Actually, LAST NIGHT I tried VERY HARD to enter without anyone noticing me... I cautiously APPROACHED the back of the restaurant ... and little did I KNOW that there were TWO BACK DOORS!! Lol... So, of course, I PICKED the WRONG DOOR!! LOL...

I CANNOT BELIEVE that I not only PARADED my PINK SPANDEXED TUSHIE through the KITCHEN ...but I had to WALK past ALL of the DINERS having dinner AND all of the patrons at the BAR!! LOL... and all I could THINK was "WHY DID I NOT PUT THE SPRAY GLUE ON MY ASS!!" LOL...

See, If I had LEO or TRACY'S ASS then I wouldn't have to worry about my tight pink panther shorts riding up my LITTLE TUCKUS!! LOL... Sigh... anyway, I am QUITE CERTAIN that I partially MOONED all of the PATRONS at R*****S!! Lol...

So, this time you were right... THIS TIME I was not able to enter unnoticed!! Lol

Your slightly embarrassed slave,

Guinevere:)

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    You were a definite star attraction at last night's event, as only the 130 folks who were there can really testify.

Wow!! I am not sure how to reply to that... All I can say is that it is nice to be able to walk into a party and be yourself... without any apologies or any explanations... it feels wonderful to be accepted and loved for who I am... and I think my love and affection for both the men and women of San Antonio shows in my face when I am with my many friends...

AND I GOT TO WEAR A COSTUME!! YEA!! Lol... I LOVE TO DRESS UP!!:)

I would like to VOTE that we have TWO COSTUME PARTIES A YEAR!! Lol.. We could have an ANNUAL and a SEMI-ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY!! Lord knows I still need to wear my CAT WOMAN and BAT GIRL COSTUMES!!;)

Your devoted slave,

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Red face A Knight and his slave...:)

Quote Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
    Yes you looked very lovely, as the rest have stated. OMG how sexy you look while dancing, mezmorizing!
    Truth be told... I was QUITE NERVOUS before our FIRST DATE last June... You had become QUITE the LEGEND on the boards for your witty and yes, sometimes SCATHING REMARKS...Lol... However, LUCKILY FOR ME I grew up in a household of men... just like YOURSELF!!:)

THAT being said... you showed up at my in call... presented me with some WONDERFUL COFFEE that I have enjoyed immensely and then did me the honor of writing me a wonderful review... and yes, I know I did POUT a bit when you mentioned I was working on my abs... Lol... but truth be told... I NEEDED THAT PUSH!! Lol... I truly did...:)

So, last night was the culmination of us becoming friends over the last few months...and I had a wonderful time visiting with you and my other friends... I am DELIGHTED to know that you enjoyed my dancing... DANCING IS THE ONE THING that will bring me out of my SHELL!! I simply LOVE TO DANCE!!

If we had a SOCIAL at a dance club then I doubt I would ever leave the dance floor... :)

Your dancing slave,

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Cool Sir Curious...

Quote Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy View Post
    You may not remember meeting me, SG, but a fellow hobbyist was kind enough to perform introductions to your lovely self and Luscious Leo. No doubt you can't remember all the horny....excuse me, admiring men you met last night but I was enchanted.

And you didn't seem shy at all. And I bet you're not shy BCD, are you? Hope to find that out first hand some day.
    Sir Curious...

It was a pleasure to meet you as well last night... and in actuality we spoke TWICE last night!! Lol... Once, at the table I was seated at and you graciously presented me with your card... I loved your detective costume..and the TWINKLE in your eyes was entrancing... I promise to let you know when I next tour Houston .. and yes, I do recall that you are BOOKED IN NOVEMBER!! Lol... So, I will do my best to plan my tour for December...:)

So, did anyone mention to you that I have a FABULOUS MEMORY?:)

Your sassy & saucy slave,

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well everything else is fabulous about you, so why not your memory? I am impressed, I am NOT memorable.

BTW, what kind of coffee do you like? Or do you like different kinds? Sorry, it's the curious coming out...

And if you do come in November, I will do everything that I can to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Sir Curious...

It was a pleasure to meet you as well last night... and in actuality we spoke TWICE last night!! Lol... Once, at the table I was seated at and you graciously presented me with your card... I loved your detective costume..and the TWINKLE in your eyes was entrancing... I promise to let you know when I next tour Houston .. and yes, I do recall that you are BOOKED IN NOVEMBER!! Lol... So, I will do my best to plan my tour for December...:)

So, did anyone mention to you that I have a FABULOUS MEMORY?:)

Your sassy & saucy slave,

Verified Hobbyist (RIP)

Fantastic Party

Truly and I returned to Dallas about 7 this evening. We were both amazed at how well the party was. She and I made a stop at Victoria's Secret before leaving SA and she has some new unmentionables to show off in her pictures. I did get some pictures of her this morning in her open back hospital gown. If you all ask her she may share a picture or two.
    I need to list the names of the ladies that shared their panties with me.
    DD McGee I love red
    Thatgirlbaily Blue and white stripes that matched her outfit
    CharlotteHoney Beautiful black lace minus a crotch
    CianaMarie Black boy shorts that match her prisoner costume
    AnyaBunnii black lace thong with nice red trimming
    Princess of Poker wonderful black panties with lace trim
    Dezirie Those nearly nothing red panties with black trim
    Latina Princess another nearly nothing black lace pair
    It will take me a day or two to match the pictures of the tags to names but I am on the way. Thanks ladies for your gracious humor and or taking the time to make me smile.
    In the next day or two will try to add more but I am bushed after the party and the fun packed after party.

Retired Companion

You are most welcome it was an Honor..

Quote Originally Posted by tucson View Post
    Truly and I returned to Dallas about 7 this evening. We were both amazed at how well the party was. She and I made a stop at Victoria's Secret before leaving SA and she has some new unmentionables to show off in her pictures. I did get some pictures of her this morning in her open back hospital gown. If you all ask her she may share a picture or two.
    I need to list the names of the ladies that shared their panties with me.
    DD McGee I love red
    Thatgirlbaily Blue and white stripes that matched her outfit
    CharlotteHoney Beautiful black lace minus a crotch
    CianaMarie Black boy shorts that match her prisoner costume
    AnyaBunnii black lace thong with nice red trimming
    Princess of Poker wonderful black panties with lace trim
    Dezirie Those nearly nothing red panties with black trim
    Latina Princess another nearly nothing black lace pair
    It will take me a day or two to match the pictures of the tags to names but I am on the way. Thanks ladies for your gracious humor and or taking the time to make me smile.
    In the next day or two will try to add more but I am bushed after the party and the fun packed after party.
    Just want to say you both are welcome to San Antonio anytime with a fresh pair of Pantys waiting on you ..I thank you so much for making me smile and I really had a great time it was very nice to meet you both..Dezirie..Your SeXy Sex Shooter..OOPS!!!SeXy Six Shooter;););)

Well everything else is fabulous about you, so why not your memory? I am impressed, I am NOT memorable.

BTW, what kind of coffee do you like? Or do you like different kinds? Sorry, it's the curious coming out...

And if you do come in November, I will do everything that I can to see you.

Sir Curious...

You are soooo sweet!! I love all coffee... However, I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC to Hazel Nut & CINNAMON!! Yikes!! Imagine that... ME having an allergy!! Lol... Seriously, I love French Vanilla and Chocolate coffees... RR gave me a wonderful and smooth chocolate coffee and it was outstanding!!:)

I am confused as to why you would not think that you are not MEMORABLE? I had absolutely NO TROUBLE remembering you... You seem like such a NICE & SINCERE individual and sometimes in our society that can be hard to find...:)

Methinks you do not give yourself enough credit...:)

Your sincere slave,

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You are very kind SG. You definitely have a silver tongue and a way with words, if the rest of you is this wonderful it's no wonder you are held in such high regard.

I do look forward to seeing you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Sir Curious...

You are soooo sweet!! I love all coffee... However, I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC to Hazel Nut & CINNAMON!! Yikes!! Imagine that... ME having an allergy!! Lol... Seriously, I love French Vanilla and Chocolate coffees... RR gave me a wonderful and smooth chocolate coffee and it was outstanding!!:)

I am confused as to why you would not think that you are not MEMORABLE? I had absolutely NO TROUBLE remembering you... You seem like such a NICE & SINCERE individual and sometimes in our society that can be hard to find...:)

Methinks you do not give yourself enough credit...:)

Your sincere slave,

You are very kind SG. You definitely have a silver tongue and a way with words, if the rest of you is this wonderful it's no wonder you are held in such high regard.

I do look forward to seeing you again.
    You'll have a wonderful time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2