Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cherri Plum Aka Chanel VIP is a BIG FAT LIAR and a time WASTING and a DRAMA QUEEN!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Well obviously his post has a bit of ignorance in it. On another note I’d bang the hell out of her. Just saying.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    On another note I’d bang the hell out of her. Just saying.

hear, hear...

Verified Companion Companion Khari Kummingz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe View Post
    I'm glad he said it.. now I know who not to book... And I hope more aa providers see this thread.
    Saw it & blocked it... I only wish more would take off their hoods & reveal themselves because they're DEFINITELY lurking around...
    Car Dates & Outcalls ALWAYS Available

P411: http://www.Preferred411.com/P183118

I DO NOT CATER TO BARE SERVICES…

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah ummm O.P. you got some probs. If I felt ghosted or like a provider was beating around the bush. I would just move on. Wouldn't hit the rant button. Now you got yourself on this "Black List" and lost out on just about all the beautiful ebony ladies we have here. Labeled yourself Dumb w/ racist undertones, unstable, and a bad rap is what you earned yourself. Smh
    All Comments and statements are for entertainment purposes.
    All Reviews are based on Fiction and are written for pleasure and Adult entertainment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD rmrstyle23's Avatar
    So basically you just went from one "Black" Girl not seeing you to several. I guess all that is left to say is mission accomplished �� but frfr Respect goes along way that is the word of the day for you my friend

Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD
    It's the hobby. If you can't coordinate with one lady, there's typically another available. Also, they're going to see who they want to see. Hell, I want to see Cherri Plum, but I can't. I know my limits. She looks like she would destroy my world and then I'd be ruined.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This provider lied and acted like a drama queen. So whats new,,,Thats the way she rolls,,,,If you checked the other board you would have seen a couple instances of her perfidy. Sorry for your wasted time, but you are absolutely correct that this is an individual to be avoided at all costs

While the hobbyist had every right to list his concerns. I do not think bringing race into the conversation was needed. Nor do i think it should be tolerated. Its 2020 you do realized the mixed majority rules population now we are all beautiful. Cherry im so sorry this man had the pure audacity to express his hatred with your name attached. You have always seemed kind and thoughful. My best wishes for a speedy recovery thru your medical troubles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VicVonDooM View Post
    Yeah ummm O.P. you got some probs. If I felt ghosted or like a provider was beating around the bush. I would just move on. Wouldn't hit the rant button. Now you got yourself on this "Black List" and lost out on just about all the beautiful ebony ladies we have here. Labeled yourself Dumb w/ racist undertones, unstable, and a bad rap is what you earned yourself. Smh
    Not just the ebony ladies trust me. Hell be better off sticking to welcome wagon after this or with his usual ladies...
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thread closed as both parties have spoken.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2