Thread: M********y: Take out menu from SB! Or, was I raped(!) by horny dancer!!!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

M********y: Take out menu from SB! Or, was I raped(!) by horny dancer!!!

Companion's Handle: M********y
    Date of Visit: early February
    Preferred Method of Contact: Catch her at the Beach if you can-can (LOL!)
    Phone Number: hers after screening; SB = 210-308-9700
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: n/a
    City, State: San Antonio, Tx
    Type of Visit: outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Somewhat typical stripper, except M******y literally raped me.... pulling off her clothes within 2 minutes of us getting into the room and her asking if I had condoms and my reply heck, yes. Then DFK from the get go, lots of me sucking on her sensitive nips, holding her hips as she ground into my crotch (my pants still on) and then once I was nekkid, she was sucking my tool, licking his buddies, DT and then some.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour, but the clock stopped somewhere around 90 minutes
    Donation: $$ and I paid for the room
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: medium dark to shoulders
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: about 5'3" maybe 110 lbs some significant tats, B's with very responsive and sensitive nipples, great ass, no piercings now, shaved, itty bitty kitty lips
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? way beyond expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? hell yes!

Public comments:
    OK, I think the title may have given away the entire tale (or tail, if you prefer) but since I have known this YL maybe six months or so (including some "extras" in the cabanas and the cave) there was a great element of trust -- she is a great kisser and returns the compliment, and almost always remarks that I am one of her better customers since I tip on stage and usually get dances most days.... and that "you always get me so wet that we are going to have to do something about that sooner or later."

I haven't been playing much inside the hobby of late, so, couple weeks ago, when I was getting horny as ever, "later" showed up and M*********y said she needed some help with her rent and (I also knew her BF had boogied, so she was getting sometime horny. Little did I know how horny!) since she'd been off the club circuit for a few weeks she "needed some company" and yours truly was the immediate target. Now, I must confess that while I have dozen of dancer numbers in my phone, truthfully, I never chase any of them very long unless they either show up immediately or participate in some of our events. Dancers, frankly, are not very dependable.

Anyhow, somewhat typical stripper experience, except M*********y literally raped me.... pulling off her clothes within 2 minutes of us getting into the room and her asking if I had condoms and my reply heck, yes.

Then DFK from the get go, lots of me sucking on her sensitive nips, holding her hips as she ground into my crotch (my pants still on) and then once I was nekkid, she was sucking my tool, licking his buddies, DT and then some!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

where's the contact info?

um...so how do we reach her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Uh - in 2013, she was at the Beach...