Thread: N/A: Ripoff Encounter with Destiny - Stay Away!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

N/A: Ripoff Encounter with Destiny - Stay Away!!

Companion's Handle: N/A
    Date of Visit: 12/21/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
    Phone Number: 9722947801
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eros.com/texas/austin/fi...56877.htm?wn=1
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Very little touching,CBJ, Restricted CFS (missionary), no kissing.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Below shoulders, brunette
    Smoking Status: Can smell from the breath that she is a smoker but she claims to be a non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Very nice body, ok face. MM tits.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell No!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Not at all

Public comments:
    This was a total rip off. Paid $300. I found her on Eros and I have used Eros for a long time but never encountered any provider like her. She has a great body but wouldn't let me touch her so what's the fucking point? She is a smoker but she said she isn't but I could smell from her very breath. She took my money the moment I put the envelope out and stashed it away and then the real bitch came out and started putting out the list of rules like a military person. No kissing, no excessive touching, no squeezing her tits, no touching her clit, no licking and the list goes on.

I just walked out 20mts into the 1hr session. In my 15+ years of being a hobbyist, this is my first ever ripoff experience. She has a friend Scarlet Rose and she might be the same kind so stay away from both guys. Driving back home I was feeling very bad but I learned my lesson. Next time, I will ask all the questions of what's included and what's not before I take my money out. I don't want any of my fellow hobbyists to have this pathetic experience in their hands so letting you all know. Be careful guys, don't get ripped off!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    15 years and this is your first bad session??? Consider yourself extremely lucky!!! I used EROS back in 2001, I had good luck, but then it became to unreliable.

Thanks for the recon.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    bummer - I couldn't find her in the list of EROS providers in Austin. What's her profile link?

She is from Dallas and was visiting. She left Austin so she might have pulled the EROS ad down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    15 years and this is your first bad session??? Consider yourself extremely lucky!!!
    Agreed!! Also, you have been around long enough to know, NEVER let the donation out of your sight before the meeting is over. That way when she started in with all the rules, you could have said this was a mistake, that you should have made the rules known prior to the meeting, picked up the donation and left.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

+1 AM
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Thanks for the FYI should she come back in town

Wow. Thanks for TOFTT. All that ass and she would only let you do MISH!!! I would have fucking cried. And for $300, FUCK!!!!! I would have pulled out when about to cum and would have taken rubber off and showered her with love for $300 I mean damn!

ripped me off last year too. completely agreed with this review

Rip offs

20 years in the game I can honestly say I have had maybe a handful only because if I do step outside of my regulars I do my homework, even then it’s not 100%. The other thing is when you see an ad and she is up front on a bunch of rules or strict wording that’s a red flag this should be fun right ? plus when you ask them for references or reviews they feel offended it’s a 2 way street Or put it out there your preference in a session in your communication if your not clicking there chances are you won’t when you meet.
    Lesson to all of that stick with your regs if you can take care of them, while it’s nice to meet new people I find it’s not worth the risk or anxiety most of the time.

Dam

Well dam I was planning on texting her and maybe meeting her but now that Ived read this review, well I guess I won’t now.

Don't bump 3 month old reviews.....

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    What JJ said. We have a policy to not bump reviews stagnant for 30 days. If you have new information you're to write a new review. Thanks