Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ItsVelvet...!: Wow...The Beautiful ItsVelvet--------> (****PICS & GIFS****)

Verified Hobbyist BCD

great review

Great review Slayer keep it coming and what a way for her to go out with you. I'm looking for the comeback velvet

Verified Hobbyist BCD darthmaul's Avatar
    Coach Saban!! Glad to know you are still around.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by dic saban View Post
    Great review Slayer keep it coming and what a way for her to go out with you. I'm looking for the comeback velvet
    My brother dic........!!!

I'll keep you posted if she does............... Course....... I have to taste her first! Lol

SLAYER

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Another Loss

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    I may ask new girls coming on board to NOT list their numbers yet until the guy sends them all the required References............. This way she doesn't have to bother with nasty texts... Some girls are able to brush it off but some take it to heart and let it get to them...........

I dunno but i may also only start to PM pics to the Verified guys with Reviews and a Good history on here and Eccie also......... And only Share the Pics and gifs with those small group of gents that are good reviewers and contribute info to the boards and DO NOT start drama or bullshit other girls...............

I don't know yet.............

But yeah Taco, she has my number also and will be keeping in touch with me. I told her if she comes back to NOT announce it on the boards anymore and I will spread the word with you Good gents on here and eccie.................

And Ladies............. if you are reading this Comment from me, Be care full with a hobbyist on here called Lilworm...................... He stole money from Velvet a few weeks ago before Christmas and she was real shaken up about it....... That's why she went NBA........................ I had to go pick her up and calm her down. She didn't want to say anything on here cause she didn't want trouble but I told her to at least tell the ladies......................

Just be safe out there........................ Shit's getting ugly...................

Some m'fkers would fuck up paradise. Then BAs wonder why some many providers will not see them. Unfortunately, the assholes ruin it for the decent BA gentlemen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayidaty View Post
    Some m'fkers would fuck up paradise. Then BAs wonder why some many providers will not see them. Unfortunately, the assholes ruin it for the decent BA gentlemen.
    Yeah because we all agree that "BA" men are the only guys who ever take advantage of the providers. The Craigslist killer was just an anomaly...a deadly anomaly

There isn't an NWA (No Whites Allowed) policy in this hobby, Osiris. If one or two bad apples effs up, the provider will most likely go UTR, see regulars exclusively, quit the hobby, or just keep on going on.

Unfortunately for us (as well as some Desi and Middle Eastern hobbyists), it only takes one or two bad apples to spoil it for an entire race.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    There isn't an NWA (No Whites Allowed) policy in this hobby, Osiris. If one or two bad apples effs up, the provider will most likely go UTR, see regulars exclusively, quit the hobby, or just keep on going on.

Unfortunately for us (as well as some Desi and Middle Eastern hobbyists), it only takes one or two bad apples to spoil it for an entire race.
    KRAID, LOL. IF THERE WAS AN "NWA" THIS HOBBY SCENE WOULD CRASH AND BURN QUICKLY. LET'S FACE IT. A MAJORITY OF THESE GIRLS "CLIENTELE"....AND IT VARIES FROM CITY TO CITY AND STATE TO STATE, GIRL TO GIRL, ETC ARE WHITE. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH MINORITIES IN THIS TO SUSTAIN IT AT WHAT IT IS NOW......FACT! ESPECIALLY WHEN MOST OF THESE GIRLS WHO ONLY SEE WHITE CLIENTS. SO THERE PROBABLEY WOULDN'T BE AS MANY GIRLS AS THERE ARE NOW TOO....BUT THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY.

But anyway. I understand VELVETS situation... I GET IT! to go that route. I'm not defending it. It's her decision to do it because she was scared. It's unfortunate because it doesn't REPRESENT the majority of us. But as I'm learning from this hobbying thing as a MINORITY myself is these chics have their reasons for doing it and that's the way it is.....RIDICULOUS OR NOT. I USED to be upset in the beginning, but I learn to just move on and notice most of them PROBABLEY aren't worth your time anyway.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy12 View Post
    KRAID, LOL. IF THERE WAS AN "NWA" THIS HOBBY SCENE WOULD CRASH AND BURN QUICKLY. LET'S FACE IT. A MAJORITY OF THESE GIRLS "CLIENTELE"....AND IT VARIES FROM CITY TO CITY AND STATE TO STATE, GIRL TO GIRL, ETC ARE WHITE. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH MINORITIES IN THIS TO SUSTAIN IT AT WHAT IT IS NOW......FACT! ESPECIALLY WHEN MOST OF THESE GIRLS WHO ONLY SEE WHITE CLIENTS. SO THERE PROBABLEY WOULDN'T BE AS MANY GIRLS AS THERE ARE NOW TOO....BUT THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY.

But anyway. I understand VELVETS situation... I GET IT! to go that route. I'm not defending it. It's her decision to do it because she was scared. It's unfortunate because it doesn't REPRESENT the majority of us. But as I'm learning from this hobbying thing as a MINORITY myself is these chics have their reasons for doing it and that's the way it is.....RIDICULOUS OR NOT. I USED to be upset in the beginning, but I learn to just move on and notice most of them PROBABLEY aren't worth your time anyway.
    To be clear I have zero issues with Velvet...she is one of my favs. I have seen her multiple times and we communicate outside this. My issue is when people feed the idea that AA are the only fuck ups. And I disagree. In the south the white is the main client.
    But it west and east coast whites are not even the majority really anymore. Take LA or NY. AS and minorities are def the highest volume client with hobby as well as consumer economics in general. Dont take my word for it, this info is readily available.

My only issue is the shunning of an entire group for one ********. What about when these Caucasian guys do it and worse...eat you, hold you hostage for weeks before killing...all this stuff is true and can be found.
    I think it is just really disrespectful and racist to take that approach

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by osirus09 View Post
    To be clear I have zero issues with Velvet...she is one of my favs. I have seen her multiple times and we communicate outside this. My issue is when people feed the idea that AA are the only fuck ups. And I disagree. In the south the white is the main client.
    But it west and east coast whites are not even the majority really anymore. Take LA or NY. AS and minorities are def the highest volume client with hobby as well as consumer economics in general. Dont take my word for it, this info is readily available.

My only issue is the shunning of an entire group for one ********. What about when these Caucasian guys do it and worse...eat you, hold you hostage for weeks before killing...all this stuff is true and can be found.
    I think it is just really disrespectful and racist to take that approach
    I think Kraid was referring to MAYIDATY, who made the comment about "BAs"....not you. So no one is attacking you for your remarks. I'm from the PACIFIC NORTHWEST and WHITES are still the majority who make up the hobby scene. Nothing wrong with that....IT'S THE DOMOGRAPHICS. White people make up the most of the numbers in population there......WELL!! with the RECESSION..THOSE numbers now are a little different. But white people make the majority. and most of the girls ADS and past BACKPAGE ADs too were NBA. But then again, this was BEFORE I knew that this kind of stuff existed except for prostitution.

BUT I DID SAY THAT IT VARIES FROM CITY TO CITY. Considering demographics of an area and where hobbying is taking place. I'm pretty sure minorities outnumber whites doing it.

I also understand your point of the girls "SHUNNING" other groups too. Like I said. I USED to be upset about it..since I'm kinda new to this and didn't understand it. But as I learn more and more perspective from these girls and guys on this site and OTHERS and the RIDCULOUS rumors running around. I just tend to not worry about it since I'm not THAT GUY, and the providers I do know about. I just avoid them or unless I think I can make a difference.

Velvet in my opinion is a YOUNG GIRL. I'm in my 40s and I can say that. It's her REACTION to just BAN the WHOLE because of the few that have done her wrong. LIKE IS SAID, SHE'S GOT SCARED. Didn't make it right...just her reaction to this situation. She's what.... in her early 20s?? So do you expect someone in this hobbying thing after something like that to ALWAYS make RATIONAL DECISIONS? Lets face it. AA guys have a BAD LABEL in society in general and not just the HOBBY SCENE. So I'm kind of used to it. I know it's wrong, but if I dwell on it. Then this becomes less enjoyable.
    Last edited by someguy12; 01-22-2020 at 11:35 AM.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I remember about 10 years ago when I first heard the term NBA.... I said to myself - you're selling pussy illegally and you're discriminating. Am I missing something here???

Look it's 2020 and there are bad apples in every racial group out there. No one should discriminate against an entire race just because of one ass hole. Also, what happens when a hispanic or caucasian 'bad apple' does something wrong ? You don't see providers posting NWA and NHA policies - I've never seen it. I think that's what causes the heartburn and rubs the wounds of racial tensions amongst brothas in this P2P community.

But to each their own - on to the next one!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have seen some providers posting “No middle eastern or Indians”.

I am guessing bad experience (hygiene or politeness)...

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    This review has meandered from an individual performance assessment. Please start a discussion thread if other issues are to be debated. Thanks. Closed. -- FIH/staff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4