Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ItsVelvet...!: Wow...The Beautiful ItsVelvet--------> (****PICS & GIFS****)

Congratulations. You paid to fuck an ugly overweight Mexican, and then wrote a ridiculously
    over the top and embellished review.

Hmmm. Sounds like the Slayer has some haters.
    Guys, like he stated earlier in this thread, if you fail to appreciate what this guy brings to the table here, just don't click on his reviews. Sheech!!!
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Hobbyist BCD darthmaul's Avatar
    Another epic Slayer production. Great visuals and nice looking female. Thanks for the info.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

Got to See Velvet again today............................!

Not going to write another review but got to see ItsVelvet again today and she just gets better than ever..........................

Here are some Visuals I took today for you Mongers...................... She has an Incall this weekend so if you haven't seen her or had your chance, here it is................

HAVE YOUR REFERENCES ready gentleman......................................... ......!!!! She will NOT see you without them.............

More visuals in Private....................................
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

She’s very cute and has a really pretty smile. Looks like she’s got a good personality and is fun in the sack. Thanks for the pics!

Name change

Did she used to be It’s like velvet?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Great review. Great pics

Did she used to go by “Its like velvet “?

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear View Post
    Did she used to go by “Its like velvet “?

Yes, she did my brother but is retiring this hobby......... she has some personal issues and has just had bad luck with a lot of assholes sending her nasty texts and talking shit to her......... Some of these guys on these sites can be real assholes and tend to run off the good ones.

shame............

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That explains why she didn’t reply to me. Damn. I like thicker Hispanic chicks. Oh well.

Slayer she mentioned it to me via text as well. DAYUM shame some of these Fooktards ruin it for everyone. I kindly asked her to save my # as to hopefully maybe she will let me meet with her.
    DoctorShots in the ASPD days.
    Biggie_Smalls on "E".

Single Hispanic male.
    Fan of BBBJ,DT,FF,GAG,DFK/LFK, CIM/COF/COT, GFE preferred.

I have been in the Hobby since 2007/2008.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    I may ask new girls coming on board to NOT list their numbers yet until the guy sends them all the required References............. This way she doesn't have to bother with nasty texts... Some girls are able to brush it off but some take it to heart and let it get to them...........

I dunno but i may also only start to PM pics to the Verified guys with Reviews and a Good history on here and Eccie also......... And only Share the Pics and gifs with those small group of gents that are good reviewers and contribute info to the boards and DO NOT start drama or bullshit other girls...............

I don't know yet.............

But yeah Taco, she has my number also and will be keeping in touch with me. I told her if she comes back to NOT announce it on the boards anymore and I will spread the word with you Good gents on here and eccie.................

And Ladies............. if you are reading this Comment from me, Be care full with a hobbyist on here called Lilworm...................... He stole money from Velvet a few weeks ago before Christmas and she was real shaken up about it....... That's why she went NBA........................ I had to go pick her up and calm her down. She didn't want to say anything on here cause she didn't want trouble but I told her to at least tell the ladies......................

Just be safe out there........................ Shit's getting ugly...................

That is fucked up, people are stupid. I have been seeing a cute little Asian girl who loves to fuck and will fuck you any way you want. But she won't do Greek or CIM. After a review on eccie a while back she caught a bunch of shit over it. Now, unless you have p411 you can't see her.

If a girl is not to your taste or doesn't offer what you are looking for, leave her alone and move the fuck on.

WTF! She was actually a pretty cool chick, besides all the other great talents. Damn it! I've been meaning to go back to see her but I caught a cold and haven't been able to play.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Fan of the Slayer reviews

Every time I see a slayer review I click on it. I’m not verified yet but I’m working on it. Just waiting on the ladies to do the vouche part. Can’t wait to read the rest of story for the Slayer Reviews.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast