Thread: Nice Restaurant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Slayer has got the right idea as far as the lady being able to take home the most pocket change, lol.

I like the way you think Slayer, lol.

However, instead of fast food, I would recommend a taqueria. Houston has so many good ones. I am up north though, so I will leave it someone else to mention some good ones in a more convenient location.

Tbone knows all the awesome Asian places that are delicious and will leave her with lots of pocket change.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Slayer has got the right idea as far as the lady being able to take home the most pocket change, lol.

I like the way you think Slayer, lol.

However, instead of fast food, I would recommend a taqueria. Houston has so many good ones. I am up north though, so I will leave it someone else to mention some good ones in a more convenient location.

Tbone knows all the awesome Asian places that are delicious and will leave her with lots of pocket change.

Katie..........!!! Come with me and we will try every Taqueria up north there is and do reviews on them on a daily......... As long as I have you on my arm....... Eye Candy....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Katie..........!!! Come with me and we will try every Taqueria up north there is and do reviews on them on a daily......... As long as I have you on my arm....... Eye Candy....!!!

Do I get the same deal where I get to keep the change out of $100?

If that's the case, there are some great taco trucks in Houston, lol.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    Do I get the same deal where I get to keep the change out of $100?

If that's the case, there are some great taco trucks in Houston, lol.

Let's do it.............................!!!!! Then I'll do you......................!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Chloevankatie's Taco looks delicious!!! Does the Carpet match the drapes? LOL. I am hungry!!