Thread: Would anyone like to play a game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Okay, once Westley chimes in, we’ll have heard from the entire Kabal, minus the harem members who have changed names to outrun their reputations.

It was a well-coordinated smear but now we’d like to hear from people who are interested: I’ve got three guys and two girls interested so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Okay, once Westley chimes in, we’ll have heard from the entire Kabal, minus the harem members who have changed names to outrun their reputations.

It was a well-coordinated smear but now we’d like to hear from people who are interested: I’ve got three guys and two girls interested so far.
    It's not a "Kabal". Btw that's not capitalized and is spelled "cabal".

I normally wouldn't bother with a simple spelling or punctuation error but you don't usually make those mistakes particularly when it's two unrelated errors in the very same word.

Ok, anyway, I chimed in because it was in my feed and that's what I thought about the idea. I don't think you are super safe or honest 3day and this idea needs both. You are level headed, indeed, decently intelligent, actually one of the significantly more intelligent guys around here (I will give you that dude - I'll give credit where it's due), but I also think you engage in some risky behaviors and your personal friends concern me with predatory behavior & hatred of women. Also, and this is just a personal thing for me, some of their fetishes are unacceptable/gross IMHO.

This idea that there's a crusade ("coordinated effort") to bash you, your friends, or to ruin you/them is not accurate. What happened is you and a few of your own squad spewed hateful speech, reviews, derogatory locker content, etc toward certain people. It was uncalled for & patently untrue. There was no reason for any of it. Flat out.

What you see now is the result of such actions. Defense. No one else lit that fire. You crew did that. Also, this idea that I have a "harem" or that "KBF" does, or that a bevy of people have enjoined to damage you is unfounded. That's not true.

No, no, no. It's people, some of whom know each other personally, some of whom don't at all, but who all share the idea that a few guys have unceremoniously dragged certain girls through the dirt for no valid reason (the most likely reason was hurt feelings, didn't get what they demanded, or didn't get what they read other guys had received - i.e. more hurt ego).

The other issue is in calling KBFs friends a harem. Technically it makes more sense when you call them my harem, though I don't usually like that either b/c they are not my wives, nor are they women fighting over me. So, it's just sort of silly & absurd :/
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    yea I am not affiliated with anyone here at all. I think it is a dangerous, risky idea and expressed my opinion at the same time ( the beginning of this thread) others said no to the idea as well. there is no organized resistance I am aware of, just a bad and frankly, weird idea and I am not sure why anyone would want someone else to fix them up with a stranger in this biz. whatever. hope people who do it have fun and are safe. to call it an organized resistance is totally untrue, at least in my case. the whole thing seems odd to me.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami