Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sunny at Luxury Spa.. Cute New Girl, Great Fuck

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified here and still kicking

Yes! Chung, please keep them coming and the ROS is crucial for guys like us. I feel pulled between two worlds with the indies and amps. With the level of treatment at the AMPs it’s almost hard to justify the flakiness and inconsistent service of the indies. And yes, I read all your ROS so thank you for your amazing reporting. *salute

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    thanks boywomder..

I saw the new Lady, June, that someone posted about last night. I went late, 11:00, I was afraid I might be too tired, but I took the chance.

I was a little sleepy, not much thankfully! June is slim and sexy, a MILF, maybe low 40's? hard to guess.. great tits, Catholic, cute ass. and pretty.

easily the best 40 year old+ lady I have seen.. assuming she is that old.. outstanding fuck, I spanked her afterward, it was hot.. she then spanked me, hot again, LOL

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks for posting about June, I can't get verified, so your info is greatly appreciated.
    I' m going to see her or Yuna today, I know tomorrow is the last chance, before Luxury closes for the Holidays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2