Thread: Can you handle it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ultimate fantasy for many men. Unfortunately, doubles are usually cost-prohibitive for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve been in the hobby awhile and had 4 or 5 doubles, only one was good. The good one was a 2 hour date. I’ve found that someone always seems to get left out. Basically you’re paying double so I would rather do a 2 hour date with 1 lady or see 2 different ladies at different times. Definitely more BANG for your buck. Janell even though I’ve never meet you I think I know the lady you speak of. The one that travels thru Tyler or used too. She is delightful, ATF material.

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    I’ve had a lot of fun with doubles, I’ve always preferred couples over other ladies

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Companion Victoria Shine's Avatar
    I just LOVE couples and I'm not bi I just think you can experiment with toys and positions lingerie EVERYTHING, plus the donation is always more which puts a smile on my face for a the day!
    Oh onequick tip... Don't try a 3 some with anyone you're romantic interest or relationship with! I tried with my Now-ex husband and best friend! Called it off mid way threw lol
    [
    Victoria Shine
    Classy Companion and Playmate Extraordinare!!
    💥💥 Available 24/7 💥💥
    Fetish🔥420+🔥Couples🔥Newbie Friendly🔥Discreet 🔥 New Lingerie🔥New Toys🔥Role Play/Dress up/Fantasy/Dom/Sub!!

🔥New XXX Videos!🔥https://OnlyFans.Com/ShineXXX💙 (405)362-0188💙
    250in/300out

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have done several doubles over the years... it always varies. When the two women are into each other it is a great thing (actual interaction)... when it is just fuck one while the other watches, then switch I would rather not waste my time or money with that.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    +1 totally agree with pharmaguy two sets of lips are great, one at a time not so much.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Doubles are generally really fun as long as good communication exists.... I love doing doubles with 2 high quality providers....