Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: SweetsSensations, sweetssensations
Date of Visit: 11/29/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 210.236.0650
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...eetsSensations
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: BBBJ , K9, 69, COT, MISH, DATY, FBSM
Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: 240+40
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Brown
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/White
Companion Description: Tight beautiful body / Beautiful tits
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEEEEEEEED
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
I will start off by saying that this is by far the best experience i have had. A lot of fun and absolutely amazing at what she does. Started off with a very sensual massage. The best i have had and i have had a whole lot of FBSMs. We start getting heated and I pulled her on top for some 69. We both decide its time to get to business. She asks what position i want and i told her to grab the table and bend over. She got very excited and said that is her favorite. After a few min we switched to missionary. I was having trouble cumming because the condom so she covered her tits/chest and hands with oil and told me to straddle her while she laid on the table and i titty fucked her. after about a min i came all over her tits and chest and she proceeded to rub it all over her tits and my dick. We were both left breathless and covered in sweat. Like i said, this was my best experience ever and i have had over 50 encounters. I will be seeing her A LOT more. This girl is a gem all around.