Thread: Sandy: Sandy - Gia's ladies are always funners!!

Retired Administrator

Sandy: Sandy - Gia's ladies are always funners!!

Agency/Spa Name, Companion's Handle: Gia's, Sandy
    Date of Visit: 4/06/2011
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or Phone
    Phone Number: 210-835-6353
    Email Address: None atthis time
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: None at this time
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversation, lk, dfk, touch, bbbj, bls, fuha, tuha, daty, reverse cowboy, cowboy, mish, msog, bbbj & hj to completion, shower available. Has a stupendous attitude totally geared to making sure you are pleasured.
    Length of Visit: 1 hour and no clock
    Donation: $.65
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Dark to with red streaks to her shoulders. Really looks good on her.
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: 34C-26-34 Smaller girl about 5'5 and 110 lbs. Mature but very nice. Some unobtrusive skin art. Wonderful lips and nice teeth. Erotic penetrating eyes.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absolutely
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Most definitely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Those of you have known Gia for the past eight to ten years as I have; might agree I think that she has brought some of the hottest and most playful girls onto the hobby scene. I was reading a review of "sandy" here a little while ago and I think he hit it on the head when he likened them as "girls from the West side of town that just like to fuck and suck" (or words to that effect). She no longer uses her private residence like she has in the past preferring now to rotate her locations amongst "friends of the hobby" who own various hotels/motels around the area. Never look for a "Hyatt or Marriott" experience, but the places I have been recently have the rudimentary things two people need to hobby for an hour or so.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Public Comments:
    She looks cute :)