Thread: ~polynesian beauty from alaska~ now touring dallas march 13-18!

Verified Companion Companion

Cool ~polynesian beauty from alaska~ now touring dallas march 13-18!

Naysa Narayan

Petite Polynesian beauty!

FEATURING ON TOUR IN DALLAS MARCH 13-18!

DS2_9318-Cropped_for_NNL.jpg

PROVIDING INCALL IN THE DOWNTOWN/UPTOWN MARKET PLACE SOUTH AREA OF DALLAS. WILL PROVIDE OUTCALL ANYWHERE WITH ADVANCED RESERVATION. A minimum multiple hour reservation or travel fee may apply for distances over an hour. ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR.
    Relax in a soothing ambiance by candlelight with complimentary champagne & a petite polynesian hottie! Let's relax in good company as we enjoy a romantic retreat for two in our own little getaway. An intoxicating exotic beauty releasing all of your inhibitions in a relaxing candlight ambiance with complimentary champagne. An hour or more of pure bliss as I take you away from your routine to a world of peace and contentment!

DALLAS TOUR:
    MARCH 13-18
    Multiple Hour Discounts and customized packages to suit your desires!

ABOUT ME: I love traveling and taking spontaneous excursions around the US. I live a healthy, active lifestyle and stay busy with community events and fundraisers. I am athletic and love enjoying the outdoors. I have silky, chocolate brown hair and sultry, almond shaped eyes that will intrigue you. Sexy, volumptuous curves and tan, soft skin. I always wear a big, inviting smile to welcome you with when we meet. I am hospitable and well spoken which makes me a perfect companion for any social occasion. Let my warm, playful demeanor entrance you.

I have been an exotic dancer in many areas of the world in the past and love performing for special occasions. I have appeared in various adult magazines and featured at gentlemen's cabarets through out the U.S. I have appeared in many publications. Excitement magazine, PlayTime & Tens to name a few. You may have also seen me as a centerfold in Black Gold Entertainment Magazine (Dec.2002) I featured a 5 page layout in Special Edition #5 and as a cover model with Luke. I have competed in competitive pageants, One of them winning the title of Miss. Petite Nude World 2nd runner up. I have also acquired mini titles such as: Miss. Congeniality, Hottest New Comer, Best Breasts, and Most Beautiful Face. I have been an official ring girl for several televised boxing events, Featured at West Palm Beach Nascar races and have appeared on Play boy T.V., Las Vegas Nights live, and HBO episodes. I feature over 23 themes and costumes to choose from for bachelor parties, special occasion events and strip-a-grams. I put extra effort to make sure your very special occasion will fullfill your every desire. I create a memorable experience that will last a lifetime with each encounter I engage in.

I present a non rushed experience not to be missed! Please provide 1 reliable referral and your OURHOME2 handle upon scheduling. E-mail me at: exoticbeautymm@gmail.com for the most prompt reply.

For an erotic evening to remember, Contact me today!

XOXO,

Naysa
    Last edited by Naysa; 03-09-2011 at 06:47 PM.
    Naysa Narayan