Thread: 🔥The LOVE Doctor full of sugar, spice and magic golden unicorn pussy🔥

Accept 🔥The LOVE Doctor full of sugar, spice and magic golden unicorn pussy🔥

��MUST READ FULL SHOWCASE B4 CALLING ��
    hawaii flower crown.jpg3.jpg
    Believe me when I tell you,
    IF IT MAKES YOU SQUIRM, BITE THE PILLOW, MOAN & BLISS OUT, I'M GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU. ��

Activities I love: BBFS, Creampie, Milking, prostate massage, cuddling, kissing, blowing ppl’s MINDS w shamanic energy clearing, educating, relationship counseling & business consulting.

Donations pay for my 'tuition' to study law-finance- alternative medical & real estate deal architecture.

����Donations BEGIN At 1hr= $300, ��90 min=$450, ��2hr=$600, ��3hr =$900
    Outcall +$100 (under 30-minute drive)

NO HHR, AA, ED, FF, Greek, CBJ, or over 60. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Incall N I-35 & Howard Lane
    IMG_1993.jpgIMG-3353.jpgIMG-3378.jpg
    To ensure a positive high vibe experience pls note:

���� ASK ME "WHEN can we get together?” ��Do not demand to see me in the next 30 minutes. ��That's rude AF. ��
    �� Unicorns are busy kickin’ ass, �� and you are a stranger asking for favors. Wise up, & I’m sure you’ll be back for more magic unicorn pussy. ��

I am a telepathic distance energy master, published author, have an app, 6 meditation & lecture CDs on the science of spirituality & consciousness, certified therapist, Dr of divination & metaphysics, ordained minister, public speaker, direct a public charity, & am buying a nature retreat center in Hawaii. Expect professional high vibes & possibly an automated announcement or appointment system.
    Catch me while you can!

I help people meet their deepest needs, forgive the unforgivable, provide support clearing sexual traumas, cancer, relationship, work and business issues. I work with jungle medicines and magic micro dose nutrition supplements. Your donations are actually tax-deductible, so ask your accountant how much you can donate to charity this season instead of paying income tax to warmongers. I'll gift you a free trip to Hawaii. Need money to operate the helicopters!!
    review.jpg

HOW TO TREAT A GODDESS:

Can you handle the basics of effective & efficient communication? I sure hope so.

-BRING YOUR “A” GAME BEFORE you call with your voice for screening. You can only pass screening by calling and leaving a voicemail if I can't answer, like a respectable adult. Don't waste my time. Breathe. CALL. NOT Text. FULLY connect. We'll know in seconds if it's a match.

-Be the kind of man a woman WANTS to date. I don't need your money or your b.s & vice versa. You scratch my back. I scratch yours, and then I leave. Everybody wins.

-���� Bring Me FLOWERS!! Watch me blossom! ���� I have a flower fetish ����
    -I also have a beard fetish! Tell me if you have one! Rub it everywhere please!

-BE CLEAN & sober. Yes you can shower at my very nice condo.

-I love cologne and yummy smells! If you smell like 420 prepare to share, but I prefer sober authentic connections on a first date.

Donations visible upfront. ��
    Check this review for confirmation of unicorn status
    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2456343

or all these other reviews.
    https://eccie.net/member.php?u=289201

Mahalo Nue! ��
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RESEARCH ME HERE!
    THEN CALL
    Austin:
    512-515-9838

RGV:
    808-215-4100

STI TESTING ADVICE I USE MYSELF a) Donate blood. Google Map 'We Are Blood' and b) call the RBJ health clinic at 8am to schedule a next day appointment for $20.