Thread: (Mostly Killeen, but anyone welcome) - what happened to this area?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

(Mostly Killeen, but anyone welcome) - what happened to this area?

Thread title. I mean, I get that the FOSTA/SESTA rulings intended to stop human trafficking caught hobby sites in the crossfire, and I get that there's been busts, but all hobbyist dudes are complaining that women don't come through here, and all the girls are complaining that nobody is calling. What gives? And how can we drive new blood to this site, and others?

I've actually never seen it this bad.

You would think with the influx of money and, not to be too crude, but hard dicks from the military would single handedly keep this area afloat, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Hobbyists are struggling, ladies are struggling, what gives? Is there something going on that I'm missing, or a mass exodus to another site I'm not aware of?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wish there was a 'like' option here. I am new to the site, and newt o the 'hobby', so am curious to follow along.

birch

I have been around the hobby in Central Texas for over 10 years.

I will say that I have seen some ebb and flow in the "organized" hobby world over the years.
    (By “organized” I mean members of a hobby board/community).

In general, the hobby has always been more difficult in "smaller" towns/areas, such as Killeen/Temple, Waco and BCS as compared to the larger metropolitan statistical areas of Austin, DFW, San Antonio or Houston.

Traditionally, men in smaller towns only played when far enough away from prying eyes so as to feel safe.

Traditionally, ladies who hobby full-time, have had a challenge in making ends meet in our smaller towns.

Seems there just is not enough demand from "organized" hobby gents to meet their bankroll needs.

I have seen many a great lady leave our smaller towns and head to the bigger cities.
    Some travel temporarily to make bank and some leave for good.

Most of the ladies left on the board here have part-time (or even full-time) jobs. (and a few do not).

While recent raids, rulings and regulations over the past few years have taken their toll on “organized” hobby, this effect is being felt across the boards, from the feedback I have received. Waco raids and BCS shutting down AMPs don’t help.

One site of note has stood up to replace craigslist and the like, but in looking there, it is clear that many of the women are managed.
    Also, while some of the prices may seem attractive, do you really want to see a provider who advertises full service for $50? I do not think so. (and if you do, the ladies here don’t want to see you).

In my observation, “organized” hobby has slowed down. This has traditionally taken a harder toll on the smaller towns, although it is felt across the board.

What to do about it?

1. Do your research. We have some lovely ladies with great reputations in our area.
    2. Be more active on the board. OH2 is and always will be a safe place for us to meet and talk and share experiences.
    3. Be more flexible. Some of the ladies are easier to see at times than others. Many of the ladies here do not hobby full time. Seeing them takes more planning and at times/more flexibility.
    4. Establish/Develop hobby relationships. There are several ladies in the area that simply do not advertise or advertise very rarely. They are still active. There are ladies in the area, and around Texas, that I have known for 10 years.

Thanks for a great question.

I hope this helps.

Respectfully,

OldSarge

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar
    I have been having alot of trouble setting up appointments, and it is from ladies that I have seen before. Will text and not get a response back for days. When I do get a response and set up a meeting, it usually has gotten cancelled for some reason. I have turned more to skip the games, but the quality of service from most of these ladies is not what I am looking for. I am search of a regular lady since my last one got married and moved away. Happy hunting

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I visit Killeen and Waco occassionally

Maybe try contacting Zena

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Thank you Dallas :) ;)
    Yes~there are several good ladies in Waco and Temple:)
    Myself included. ;)
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com