Thread: The New Drink

Verified Hobbyist BCD Browneagle's Avatar

Exclamation The New Drink

A woman and her boyfriend are out having a few drinks. While they're sitting there having a good time together, she starts talking about this really great new drink. The more she talks about it, the more excited she gets, and starts trying to talk her boyfriend into having one.
    After a while he gives in and lets her order the drink for him. The bartender brings the drink and puts the following items on the bar:
    A salt shaker, a shot of Baileys, and a shot of lime juice. The boyfriend looks at the items quizzically and the woman explains.

"First you put a bit of the salt on your tongue, next you drink the shot of Baileys and hold it in your mouth, and finally you slam the lime juice." So, the boyfriend, trying to go along and please her, goes for it. He puts the salt on his tongue... salty but OK. He drinks the shot of Baileys...smooth, rich, cool, very pleasant.
    He thinks...this is OKAAAAAY!

Finally he picks up the lime juice and slams it.
    In one second the sharp lime taste hits.
    At two seconds the Baileys curdles.
    At three seconds the salty, curdled taste and mucous-like consistency hits.
    At four seconds it feels as if he has a mouth full of nasty snot.
    This triggers his gag reflex, but being manly, and not wanting to disappoint his girlfriend,
    he swallows the now foul tasting drink.

When he finally chokes it down he turns to his girlfriend, and says, "Holy shit, what do you call that drink?"
    She smiles angelically at him and says, "Blow Job Revenge."
    Doyen:
    (a) the senior member of a body or group.
    (b) a person considered to be knowledgeable or uniquely skilled as a result of
    long experience in some field of endeavor.

Hi,

ahehehehehe....that's a good one browneagle! aheheh

Sincerely,
    Wet

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    LOL!!!!!!

Finally I hear a new joke.

TY!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Banned

thanks...

thanks, that helped me a lot!
    regards,
    chantal

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    Now THAT was funny....

What ck said: +1
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Banned

Who are the Best VoIP Providers

I just now switched the telephone platforms for my home business enterprise. I'd been utilizing standard phone lines and spending money on an incredible bill each and every month.
    I was not securing enough business every month to keep my phone on some months, i really wanted a fresh solution. I started trying to find a new sloution on line.
    I heard a good deal concerning Voice over internet protocol in addition to starting looking into it. I found a site called The Top 10 Best VoIP which ranked the best 10 VoIP providers.
    The site was easy to read and understand. It was really helpful for me. I ended up reducing my phone bill from $75 a month with Cox, about 10 bucks with PhonePower.com!

I just wanted to share my story with you because if anyone on here is looking to reduce costs for their business or even just home phone, I recommend checking out the www.thetop10bestvoip.com and checking out there list of the Best VoIP Providers .