It has been sometime since I have been to Killeen. I miss my friends and would love to make some new ones as well. So if you seek a lady who is Fun, Exciting, Discreet, Playful, Elegant, and Mysterious! I am ALL of that and then some!

I am a BBW who stands 5'7, 42DD's that are firm, nice and natural, spankable booty and lot's of curves! I have great reviews, so come and check out why! Never been with a BBW? What are ya waiting for? I promise to take good care of you.

So here is what I am thinking, providing that I get some responses. I am planning to visit next week the 10th and the 11th. So if you would like to spend some time shoot me a PM, or an email, I'd love to hear from you.

I am a GFE I will provide an upscale location with shower available, adult beverages as well as bottle water

GFE Donations:
2hrs. 450 PRE-BOOK- 410/MILITARY 390
90mins. 300 PRE-BOOK-260/MILITARY 240
1hr. 240 PRE-BOOK-200/MILITARY 180
30mins. 150

Add greek for 60 extra... YMMV

FBSM:
no discount on fbsm
1hr. 160
Add 20 for toy play on you to any session.

Feel free to check-out my website for additional services, such as NURU!!!

***PRE-BOOK BEFORE SATURDAY AND SAVE $40 ON HOUR OR BETTER. MILITARY GET $60 OFF! MUST SHOW MILITARY ID TO GET DISCOUNT. NO MILITARY ID, NO DISCOUNT, NO EXCEPTION.***

I am newbie friendly, screening required. If you are not a newbie please send me a PM with 2 references. Newbies PM me or email me for additional screening.

I look forward to having fun and meeting soon!