Thread: Just read a rant about No Shows ...

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Just read a rant about No Shows ...

[please read this in a nonchalant voice - this is not a rant - nor am I mad or angry - I just read a post by another that was frustrated and it got me thinking about the many times I have been in his shoes. Additionally, I understand the many times the ladies have had similar experiences as the boys have with tards failing to show for their appointed rounds]

I just read a rant about no shows here. Happened to me a lot back in the old Eccie days, too. One of the reasons I liked to stay with a regular once I found her, but the transition between regulars was always a pain. I host - so I invest a lot of time getting ready for a date/visit - I change the sheets, I wash and groom, I clean up the house to higher than bachelor standards - dust, vacuum, clean towels, etc, I light a few candles, clean the toilets - basically I try and make it nice. I have such limited time in my schedule that typically I have one day or 1/2 day where I can invest the 5 or 6 hours needed to properly conduct a meeting. (that includes the pre-cleaning 2 to 3 hours and a 1 or 2 hour appointment) It is even longer if you include any prescreening needed by the provider (I am p411 verified so that tends to be less tedious) and any communications by me to ensure that my predilections are part of her repertoire. All of which can take a great deal of time. I say all this to suggest:

I would love to see a show / no show counter added to providers and Hobbists. You have a meeting - whether you do a review or not - you can put the date, a provider/hobbist and mark it as a show or no show. Be easy to see a pattern for both sides. It might even be cool to break it into an incall rating and an outcall rating. It could be attached to the profile or displayed as part of an ad if one chose to place an ad. I would think a scale from 0 to 10 based on the formula

(TOTAL NUMBER OF APPOINTMENTS KEPT / TOTAL NUMBER OF APPOINTMENTs REPORTED)*10 = Appointment Rating ... ie (130 appointments kept / 150 appointments reported) = AR of 8.7 or AR=8.7

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Perhaps divert some of the time spent on cleaning to doing research. Among established providers, it is the same ones with repeated NCNS. At some point you gotta ask how many times is your granny going to have a funeral. And with newbie providers, you're jumping into the abyss and with incall to your home, NCNS isn't the biggest problem.