Thread: Serenity210 and her "utr" pal Fantacee: Doubly Wowed by Serenity and Fantacee

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Serenity210 and her "utr" pal Fantacee: Doubly Wowed by Serenity and Fantacee

Companion's Handle: Serenity210 and her "utr" pal Fantacee
    Date of Visit: 12-09-10
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone or pm but she screens - references and handles
    Phone Number: 210-872-9817
    Email Address: pm here - serenity210
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: n/a
    City, State: Corpus (and San Antonio), TX
    Type of Visit: outcall, so to speak
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Double helpings of everything; Girl on Girl, Girls on Guy, etc. K, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, TEABAGGING, CFS, MSOGs (mine and theirs), and too many others to immediately remember
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR (but we went over, under, around and through
    Donation: 200 each (special was 300 for both, but we went way over and over aand over)
    Approximate age of Companion: S - 34, F - 20
    Hair Color and Length: S - reddish, curled, past shoulders; F - dark past shoulders
    Smoking Status: NO, NO
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hot Latina
    Companion Description: Both are petite, around 5' or so, both are about B's B+, both are a bit thick and both have bootays equipped for holding on for dear life. Neither is very buff nor very curvy. Some tats, but nothing outrageous.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell Yes and beyond!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES! YES!

Public comments:
    ~ evil grin times two ~

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ck1942; 12-10-2010 at 04:43 PM.

Retired Administrator
    Public Comments:
    very nice...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

i'm a 36 c...lol

Public Comments:
    JUST FOR LAUGHS....I THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW...HEHEHE:p
    BTW WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ooops...

Public Comments:
    ... Looks like we don't have all of forum settings in place, so Serenity was able to post her 36C's.... no harm done, but only hobbyists are usually permitted into review forums.

That said, some ladies have asked if they can post reviews and staff is pondering the question, not the issue, which would be how public or private might comments be desired.

Home2 will allow reviews by female, but the review key isn't usually operable by companion/provider titles.

hmmmm, some brave moderator might have to do some in person "research." More on this later.

Public Comments:
    Good review, thanks. I planned on seeing S, but just couldn't do it after seeing another lady.