Thread: Newbie/Shy Guy from North Collin County/Frisco Area, just seeing who’s out there

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Talking Newbie/Shy Guy from North Collin County/Frisco Area, just seeing who’s out there

Good afternoon everyone,

I am as green as they come as far as The Hobby goes and I’m both curious and a little nervous about exploring this world and finding a Provider I can have a regular thing with. I am definitely more about quality rather than quantity when it comes to dating. However, since I am so new I don’t have any references to speak of so I know that it may come as a detriment to my chances of finding anyone right away. But for those who are willing to take as much of a chance as I am, here’s a little about me:

- I am unattached with no wife or kids, combine this with a promising job and I have more money than time most weekends.

- I am drug free and clean, very safety minded if not a tad nerdy.

- I am respectful of the law and people’s boundaries, and I have zero expectations when purchasing time. Company of any sort is appreciated, it’s just difficult for me to meet people conventionally and I’m tired of being alone.

- Fun is fun but I’d also like to build rapport with a provider and get to know them, vice-versa. Chemistry and honesty are important to me.

I hope that wasn’t too wordy. If anyone would like to show me the ropes or just say hello then I’d greatly appreciate their time and patience.

Have a safe and wonderful week, everybody!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sir. I suggest that you start by posting an ISO forum request, looking for providers that are friendly to new guys such as your self, be sure and ask them to verify you so the entire site will open up for your use. Do not be shy about writing reviews, they help you and the providers you see.
    Happy hunting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE