Thread: Beautiful Sexy Young Latina TRUE GFE w/Extraordinary Oral Skills VISITING Midland

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar

Talking Beautiful Sexy Young Latina TRUE GFE w/Extraordinary Oral Skills VISITING Midland

Spots are filling fast for my West Texas Tour and Tomorrow is the LAST day to Pre-Book!

Don't miss out on one of Houston's Finest and Sexiest Latina Companions

Well Established & Well Reviewed

Clean, Safe & Very Discreet

Upscale Incall Location

Beautiful on the inside AND out!

If you are a well established gentleman that knows the value of a wholesome, all around good woman you may just have found your new ATF. I'm beautiful, sexy, charming, very entertaining & have top notch skills. I offer a GENUINE Girlfriend Experience that is what separates me from the rest. Don't take my word for it... Find out for yourself.

Rates for my tours are different from my Houston rates and can be found on my Tryst Profile (Look @my signature)

Pre-Booked appointments will receive a special rate (100 Off) (Must be pre-booked NO EXCEPTIONS)

In order to pre-book send me a PM with your 2-3 references, Basic info, Phone number Date/Time/Length you desire to book.

Look forward to meeting long lasting friendships!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SalmaXO; 10-21-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"