Thread: What is there to do in Big Spring?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is there to do in Big Spring?

Doing some over night work in Big Spring in the coming months. Will be staying in a hotel and will have most of the late afternoon and evening to myself. Looking for restaurant, bar, etc recommendations. I know that most providers don't travel or stop in Big spring, especially during the weekdays...so i am not holding my breath for that. Any help and recommendations are helpful!
    P.S. Please don't tell me to go to midland/odessa to see providers. Not looking to travel since I already have to travel to get there. TIA

Let me change how I say things....

Doing some over night work in Big Spring in the coming months. Will be staying in a hotel and will have most of the late afternoon and evening to myself. Looking for restaurant, bar, etc. Any help and recommendations are helpful!

I know that most providers don't travel or stop in Big spring, especially during the weekdays...so i am not holding my breath for that

P.S. Please don't tell me to go to midland/odessa to see providers. Not looking to travel since I already have to travel to get there. TIA

Headed back there again this week....didn't find much of anything my first go around. Still searching for suggestions

Verified Companion Companion 432Cherries's Avatar
    i normally have to problem traveling to big springs... but due to recent events ... i was involved in a hit a run friday morning and the asshole totaled my car.. until i get everything figured out and a rental im am without transportation... message me the days you will be in big springs and i'll see what i can do to get there... thats if youre interested in seeing me that is

I am glad you are okay girl. Shoot me a pm once you get your wheels back. I will be visiting multiple times so no rush.

Verified Companion Companion 432Cherries's Avatar
    Ok will do... Hoping to have a rental soon