Thread: What is there to do in Big Spring?

What is there to do in Big Spring?

Doing some over night work in Big Spring in the coming months. Will be staying in a hotel and will have most of the late afternoon and evening to myself. Looking for restaurant, bar, etc recommendations. I know that most providers don't travel or stop in Big spring, especially during the weekdays...so i am not holding my breath for that. Any help and recommendations are helpful!
    P.S. Please don't tell me to go to midland/odessa to see providers. Not looking to travel since I already have to travel to get there. TIA

Let me change how I say things....

Doing some over night work in Big Spring in the coming months. Will be staying in a hotel and will have most of the late afternoon and evening to myself. Looking for restaurant, bar, etc. Any help and recommendations are helpful!

I know that most providers don't travel or stop in Big spring, especially during the weekdays...so i am not holding my breath for that

P.S. Please don't tell me to go to midland/odessa to see providers. Not looking to travel since I already have to travel to get there. TIA

Headed back there again this week....didn't find much of anything my first go around. Still searching for suggestions

Verified Companion Companion 432Cherries's Avatar
    i normally have to problem traveling to big springs... but due to recent events ... i was involved in a hit a run friday morning and the asshole totaled my car.. until i get everything figured out and a rental im am without transportation... message me the days you will be in big springs and i'll see what i can do to get there... thats if youre interested in seeing me that is

I am glad you are okay girl. Shoot me a pm once you get your wheels back. I will be visiting multiple times so no rush.

Verified Companion Companion 432Cherries's Avatar
    Ok will do... Hoping to have a rental soon

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    I have been coming to west Texas for 10 yrs and have lived here 2 yrs and have only visited once ever when I first began visiting 10 yrs ago. I decided to change that give it one more try.
    Did you find any fun things to do HOT SPOTS? P.M. Sent
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Go sightseeing. BS is a nice town from what I recall back in the mid 70’s. Been a long time since I was there. Passed through on our way to Cannon AFB where we were flown to Fairchild AFB then transported to Camp Murray where all we did was wash and work on some 2 1/2 ton trucks. Oh, we did get run through a big tent filled with tear gas. Then flew back to Lackland AFB where we were told if we can find transportation, we could leave because the Army bus sent to pick us up was broke down and it was unknown how long it was going to be to fix it. How about get another bus from the motor pool!!! Furthermore, one bus was not big enough to haul everyone and our gear. Just a typical day in the Carter Admin. military.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Spend a night at the old restored Settles Hotel. There is a restaurant and bar there, and there are other bars downtown within a short walk. Have fun!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Spend a night at the old restored Settles Hotel. There is a restaurant and bar there, and there are other bars downtown within a short walk. Have fun!
    I agree on this. I tried to book a room there one night coming in to Hobbs and it was booked. Its very well done. I consider it a boutique hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I'm wondering when you say bar. Do you mean a bar where I can watch the football game tonight?
    When I googled it nothing showed me the answer to that. BUt for sure going to go look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Go sightseeing. BS is a nice town from what I recall back in the mid 70’s. Been a long time since I was there. Passed through on our way to Cannon AFB where we were flown to Fairchild AFB then transported to Camp Murray where all we did was wash and work on some 2 1/2 ton trucks. Oh, we did get run through a big tent filled with tear gas. Then flew back to Lackland AFB where we were told if we can find transportation, we could leave because the Army bus sent to pick us up was broke down and it was unknown how long it was going to be to fix it. How about get another bus from the motor pool!!! Furthermore, one bus was not big enough to haul everyone and our gear. Just a typical day in the Carter Admin. military.
    DAMN DOLL... That was exhausting just reading what you went through back then.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
    Killeen NOW

214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJICHANDS View Post
    I'm wondering when you say bar. Do you mean a bar where I can watch the football game tonight?
    When I googled it nothing showed me the answer to that. BUt for sure going to go look at it.

- - - Updated - - -
    What bar doesn’t have a big screen TV tuned into a game?

I don’t remember exactly what the Settles bar looks like. But if their bar does not have a TV, there are other bars within easy walking distance of the hotel. Best of luck!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Settlers hotel was great decorated nice.
    The Pharmacy Bar was my type. Drinks good food great
    Watching them BOYS lose AGAIN! ugh ...
    Killeen NOW

214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com