Companion's Handle: Natalie Banks
Date of Visit: 10/20/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Call/Text
Phone Number: 573/342/3923
Email Address: Nataliebankskc@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Natalie-Banks
City, State: Springfield, Missouri
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Role-playing, LFK, DFK, BBBJ/BLS with toys, DATY, TUHA, Foot worship, CG, RCG, more BLS with toys, COT, cuddling, conversation, more DATY, FIHA.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $$
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Brown/short
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Tiny gal, very GND looks. D cups, fantastic ass and legs. Pics are 100% her. Imagine a seductive Tinkerbell.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? HELL YES

Public comments:
First, I need to get this out of the way. Natalie was one of, if not the, best encounters I've ever had in my life. She was warm, welcoming, energetic, passionate, fun, and she drew the same energy out of me. She made me feel like I was in my 20s again.

With that said we decided on a "seduced by my sister in law" role-play and my God did she deliver. I drove down from St Louis so she decided to tempt me with seductive little in-role texts on my way down, so I was turned on out of my mind by the time I got to her house.

She greeted me at the at the door in sexy purple lingerie, and it was off to the races. I damn near fell in love on the spot. She has a great mind when it comes to dirty talk and the communication was constant.

The activities proceeded as listed above. My favorite part, aside from my own orgasm, was her 2nd of the visit when riding reverse cowgirl she leaned all the way back so it was almost laying down body to body contact as I wrapped her up in my arms and she came.

She cleaned me up and spent about 15 minutes cuddling and talking before I went down on her again to give her a 3rd O. Unfortunately she was spent.

A few hugs and kisses later and I was on my way.

Guys, play with this one. I will ABSOLUTELY visit again and next time it'll be with her girlfriend Morgan joining the fun. She was just too much.