Thread: I am still trying to understand encounter reports and reviews

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar

I am still trying to understand encounter reports and reviews

I am blonde and not tech savvy. Plus i do this on a phone...not a computer! All my 6 pages of reviews are still on E as well as they were messaged to me. Now what the HELL do i do with them? If i paste them in various locations will thr ROS be readable by them?

I try to stay low profile. I only post here now or on E. Should i make my own website? Then direct guys from here to there in my ads? Or join another place which i guess gives me more possible clients vs a website that wouldn't.

Was on p411 several yrs ago. I had to give them real name and bday! I have never strayed too far from the nest! Lol
    I wanna be somewhere i can verify the guys. Do any of them have that? And could i put all my reviews on a new site?

I am slowly sinking and for the first time i am scared i wont be able to provide for my kids.
    Several of you have given me ideas ie: Dallas! But i want get all i can in this one long thread, then understand it all. You guys are great!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Post the links to the reviews. Those with PA access on E can read the ROS. Those who don’t can read everything else dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Can't you just add a link to your reviews on E. in your signature wherever you choose to post? That should be good enough as long as they are still there.

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar
    Good idea! I wann keep it simple. Can i do that?

Retired Site "Guide"
    Yes, you may.