Thread: KACEY IS WANTING TO DO THE HUMPTY HUMP

Still Looking Around Companion
    Hi guys.
    Give me a call! I promise you WIll NOT regret it
    You can reach me at 832-848-4771

Please guys, NO explicit talk/questions. EVERYTHING you need to know is on the website above under the FAQ tab

Are u ready for this mind blowing experience I REALLY love what i do, I love to treat you how I know you want to be treated so if you are ready for a mind blowing time, don't wait, call me now.......

I LOVE TO TRY LOTS OF THINGS!!!
    Any questions can be answered by the ad so if you ask i will refer you back to the ad......
    I promise you will leave relaxed and made to feel like the real man you are..and deserve to be treated with the provider who goes the extra mile.... well reviewed
    P411 provider
    I can't wait to see you...soon

Donations
    180 roses for an hour of my attention
    160 roses for a half hour of my attention
    100 EXTRA ROSES 4 well you know....

*DISCLAIMER* Donation is for time and companionship on anything that may happen it is a matter of personal choice between two consenting adults. Any money exchanged is for legal adult personal companionship and to compensate time and supplies used. Any fees charged are for time spent only. We reserve the right to decline appointments, as we deem necessary. By contacting us (either phone or email) you agree to all these terms and hereby agree that you are not a part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment or for arrest. This is a contract by contacting us.
    Attached Images Attached Images