Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I wander if guys that post ISO’S Do It .....

Verified Companion Companion Anaya's Avatar

I wander if guys that post ISO’S Do It .....

For the thrill of having providers respond or if they’re actually searching!?
    Is there an actual adrenaline that comes over that person while viewing multiple sexy woman respond to their thread? Or is the adrenaline from a throb that doesn’t go away without the providers help?🤔

Verified Hobbyist BCD Swarley69's Avatar
    I can only speak for myself, if I pos a iso I'm really looking for some action.

yeah same here. I do enjoy seeing which women are interested, but if I post I am after action and typically short notice because my schedule is usually tight. I hooked up with a provider in OKC one time that the session went over by 2hrs. My boss was pissed until I showed up smelling like sex. That old man knew right away I got laid and thought it was funny. I got a pass that time but it was an ISO session.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    wait......... there's an ISO section on here.............???

......lol....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaya View Post
    Is there an actual adrenaline that comes over that person while viewing multiple sexy woman respond to their thread? Or is the adrenaline from a throb that doesn’t go away without the providers help?��
    no

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I rarely, like never, post an ISO but when I do, its a serious request. The trill I get is the meeting activities. However, I have only posted maybe 3-4 ISO’s ever and none that I can recall on this Board. I look to the ladies ads to see who is available. Would be nice to have a browser function to search ladies by city but oh well...

I love my regulars.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I've never posted an ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    This!!
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Quote Originally Posted by Kraid View Post
    Neither have I,On here or the other one.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaya View Post
    Is there an actual adrenaline that comes over that person while viewing multiple sexy woman respond to their thread? Or is the adrenaline from a throb that doesn’t go away without the providers help?��
    for me, it is a way to narrowing down what I am looking for and what is available. If I am in the mood for something, I can search for it and then go through the ordeal of seeing when they are available. The ISO is just quicker

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexecutive View Post
    ...The ISO is just quicker
    The ISO Forum will also illicit responses from a certain woman who responds to every ISO thread no matter where you are located and no matter what you are looking for. I don’t feel like dealing with it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Beano.cook's Avatar
    I've posted ISOs over the years both on here and the E. I usually do it when I can't coordinate with a regular / agency and I have a very specific need (i.e. early morning). I've always been extremely specific about what I want, where, and when, and I usually get some good, helpful responses. Of course, I get some responses that show they haven't read anything, but I think that most of my ISOs have been fruitful and I've even met a few that have become regulars.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nah, I look for a provider through their ads. Or go see the atf.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    The ISO Forum will also illicit responses from a certain woman who responds to every ISO thread no matter where you are located and no matter what you are looking for. I don’t feel like dealing with it.
    That's true. It's always the same 2 or 3 responding to every ISO thread.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by h0neymustard View Post
    Nah, I look for a provider through their ads. Or go see the atf.

+1000

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast