Thread: Dallas You Won't Want To Miss This Sexy Mixed Asian Baby

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Dallas You Won't Want To Miss This Sexy Mixed Asian Baby

Hey Gentlemen,My name is Melissa , a natural Korean & African-American beauty, with beautiful soft skin.I create an inviting, non-intimidating environment, so that you can feel comfortable and enjoy the unforgettable experience that only I could provide!I cater to discrete gentlemen who prefer the companionship of an intelligent and sensual angel. I promise to give you my undivided, tender attention...Time spent with me will always seem too short. I started all by myself and gradually made my way to the top elite. This business taught me more about myself and human behavior. I can proudly say that I apply my experience and understanding in the pursuit for happiness in each encounter to make it truly special. (Deduct $50 off Any Session When You Agree To Write A Review OF Our Time Together) HH - Blink of an eye - 250 - INCALL ONLY 1H - First encounter - 350 - INCALL ONLY 2H - Secret rendez-vous - 700 3H - Strawberries & Chocolate - 1400 4H - Champagne & Caviar - 1600 6H - Dinner & Dessert - 2000 8H - Martini, Dinner & Mignardises - 2500 12H - A night to remember - 3000 My rates are non-negotiable, please do not try to bargain in any manner. I am your companion for all occasions. Whether it’s for a casually charming dinner, a memorable evening or a dreamy weekend; when you wish to reward yourself, I am your ultimate fantasy. Lets discover each other.. xoxo ~I have excellent testimonies on various boards, Reserve early to experience the true meaning of a dedicated companion~

email : ohhmymelissa@gmail.com
    Phone : 7205980382
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OhhMyMelissa; 10-18-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Hi Melissa
    Welcome to oh2