Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who would you want to see first? Providers with posted phone numbers VS email

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I see ladies who post their number as careless.

Ladies should screen prior to giving out their number.

Careless? Times have changed. People prefer text over email sometime... doesn't mean they're careless.

Quote Originally Posted by VADC1 View Post
    I see ladies who post their number as careless.

Ladies should screen prior to giving out their number.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    I'd rather PM or email FIRST with screening info, then text. That way she'll know I'm verified.

Yes����
    There he goes turning me on again..������

Im in total agreement, pm then text.
    Numbers not lusted for obvious reasons.

Happy Thursday Night With This Awesome WeatherEveryone��

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittneyy View Post
    I agree with this 100%
    I took my number down years ago and didn't have any decline in business.
    It makes me feel a bit safer knowing if someone is texting me they have already been screened and vetted
    And like Latin_Doll said I haven't had a "are you available" text from a strager in so long I've damn near forgot how crazy it was having a number online!

Are you available..............????

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'll send an email or screen on the provider's site first. It's more professional. Not only that, but I'm pretty busy rw so I like to schedule well in advance.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    Good afternoon gents,

I was just curious. Do you feel more inclined to see a provider if she has her number posted because of the ease of texting the required info? Or does email work for you as well?

Looking forward to your responses!
    I never contact through email

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    Careless? Times have changed. People prefer text over email sometime... doesn't mean they're careless.
    I prefer text over text over PM or email too. However, I don’t expect text until I’ve been screened. Posting your digit upfront is careless. Think about all things that can happen by having your digit on public post. If you can’t think of any, you’ve more to learn in hobby.

I keep all channels to contact me posted and open.

I have found that many times (far from majority, but quite a lot) the guys that text "Available?" just don't know any better. They will never know any better until someone tells them.
    It's actually quite amazing to me, when I think about it, the number of good and regular clients I have that began with a one word text. lol

I don't really consider the short texts "time wasting" since I just end up directing them to my website (thank you clipboard) as an answer to most questions they have.
    (seriously, Ladies, I highly recommend building a website. It saves a LOT of time)

That being said.....There is a reason I want to talk on the phone as the 1st step in my screening process.

Through an actual conversation, I can tell if we will get along enough for me to enjoy my time with that person.

If he sounds like an asshole - condescending/disrespectful tone, slurred or rapid speech patterns (substance), calls me "babe" too much, immature or demanding attitude - I know that I will NOT enjoy spending time alone with this person so I don't want or need the responsibility of his personal information. No need to continue with screening process.

I use my instincts first. THEN my other screening tools.

I can also tell right away if I am communicating with an actual potential client and not texting with a person that I have turned down in the past and is attempting to pretend to be new, someone's pissed off S.O., spiteful fellow provider, or my BSC sister out for revenge lmao!
    All of these have actually happened to me over the last 5 years. Also, these are just SOME of the reasons I do not trust app numbers.

We all have our reasons for doing things the way we do.

Quote Originally Posted by VADC1 View Post
    I prefer text over text over PM or email too. However, I don’t expect text until I’ve been screened. Posting your digit upfront is careless. Think about all things that can happen by having your digit on public post. If you can’t think of any, you’ve more to learn in hobby.
    Sweetheart, I’ve experienced more than you can imagine in this hobby and I still think it’s in MY best interest to keep MY phone number posted for MY business. Some men are idiots, some aren’t. Doesn’t mean I have to take my phone number down because I get weird messages. It comes with my work. The comments, the ignorance, the arrogance, men telling me how to run MY business. It all gets ignored or corrected and I continue on about MY business.

^^^^Seriously....We need a "like" button here!!^^^^

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Accept This!

This: "I can also tell right away if I am communicating with an actual potential client and not texting with a person that I have turned down in the past and is attempting to pretend to be new, someone's pissed off S.O., spiteful fellow provider, or my BSC sister out for revenge lmao!"

Seems ligit and spot on to me!
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    This: "I can also tell right away if I am communicating with an actual potential client and not texting with a person that I have turned down in the past and is attempting to pretend to be new, someone's pissed off S.O., spiteful fellow provider, or my BSC sister out for revenge lmao!"

Seems ligit and spot on to me!
    Another reason I prefer voice over text ..... I have no idea if you are being sarcastic when it's just words on a screen

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Talking Touché!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Another reason I prefer voice over text ..... I have no idea if you are being sarcastic when it's just words on a screen
    Touche! I will have to tell you all about my superpower (sarcasm) over cocktails or dinner sometime.....Seriously!

Westley aka Whisky_1(eccie)
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Sounds like a plan!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    PM or email then text.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast