Registered Male (Not Verified)

DallasRain Celebrating 50ish+ B-day with DallasRain

HEADLINE: DallasRain Celebrating 50ish+ B-day with DallasRain

Companion's Handle: DallasRain

Date of Visit: Oct 8, 2019

Preferred Method of Contact: email or SMS text

Phone Number: (480) 204-5151

Email Address: harleydee69@gmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?7872-DallasRain

City, State: Houston Tx

Type of Visit: Inall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Convo, Kissing, LFK/DFK, oils, paddling & spanking, hand job, BBBJ, BLS, DT, Breasts & nipple play, Face Sitting, FIV, DATY, 69, Reverse CG, CG, Mish, BBBJCIMS, MSOG, CFS, GFE

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 ½ hrs

Donation: $250 special plus $50 Victoria Secrets gift card for her B-day

Approximate age of Companion: mid 50s

Hair Color and Length: Black Shoulder length

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian

Companion Description: All of Dallas’s photos are recent and very reflective of her sensuous sexy body! She has dark piercing eyes, short black soft hair, a devilish smile & giggle, about 5’4” 140ish lbs with a lovely slender body with a fine tight spankable ass, very nice kissable squeezable D breasts, with a fabulous lickable little pussy with large lips.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh Hell YES!!!

Public comments: We had been emailing back and forth for a while and had finally set a date and time when she would be in Houston area. She was so accommodating on scheduling and even moved it when my plans changed. I wanted to celebrate with her for her 50ish+ b-day. I had seen Dallas before to celebrate my b-day and wanted to celebrate hers with a bang.
    She greeted me with a huge hug and a long slow DFK wearing this shear see through pink negligee showing off her magnificent breasts looking stunning, sexy as hell and ready to celebrate.
    See the Rest of the Story for all the hot juicy details of our celebration!
    DallasRain is extremely energetic, always moving & going with nonstop sexual action and thrills. So you better be ready boys if you want to stay UP with her!!
    I highly recommend DallasRain if you want an exciting memorable amazing experience with an attractive mature and wild lovely talented Lady! I definitely plan on seeing her again next time she’s in Houston.

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Mods may wanna move this to reviews
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted